Room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. We were on the interstate side and there was a lot of traffic noise that was drowned out by the fan. If the fan is not on, I believe it would be impossible to sleep through the noise. There is hardly any counter space in bathroom, but there is very good water pressure and plenty of hot water. We were in a first floor room with outside access which feels a little like a cheap motel, but we were able to park right in front of our door and my husband liked being able to step outside and smoke (which is why I believe he chose this hotel as there are LOTS of others in this immediate area). I don't think I would stay here again, but if I had to, it would be okay. I would definately ask for a room as far from the interstate as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off Interstate 75 and only 4 miles from the Chattanooga International Airport, our Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place hotel is your place for a sunny stay in the Chattanooga area. A seasonal outdoor pool, ample parking for large vehicles, dry-cleaning service and a business center make your visit fun, convenient and productive. Get a great start to each day with a free daily newspaper and free Daybreak continental breakfast, and access our free Wi-Fi Internet any time throughout our hotel. For your comfort, rooms feature plush bedding and an ergonomic work station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- Fairfield Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Fairfield Inn