Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
$146
$136
$131
  • Breakfast included
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$99
$76
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$70
1,189 results
All reviewsroom was cleancracker barrelwafflesshort staycontinental breakfastwaffle makerstay there againan older propertyshopping and restaurantsthe breakfast areafridge and microwavestaff was friendlynice stayhamilton placeroad tripone night stayfront desk clerk
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Yes there are rooms that enter to the outside and we actually chose one of them just so we could be in and out fast. I know that bothers some but if the place is like this I'm ok with it. I like this hotel, it was clean and close to good places to eat. When back in Chattanooga I'd stay here again. My daughter and I were here for a tennis event we both liked the breakfast selection. Beds are good and rooms are clean. Wifi was free too. It always amazes me those hotels that have it free and those that charge. I got this at a really good rate too. The rooms are average size, not really an bells and whistles, just a nice place to stay that won't cost you a lot.

Room Tip: Tell them if you want an interior or exterior room if you care.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeff J
Reviewed March 10, 2012

This is an old hotel that feels like it needs a major facelift. However, that won't change the very small room size and the pokey bathrooms. The location was right off I-75 and close to restaurants.
The staff was very nice, the breakfast generous and the bed comfortable, but for me, one night was enough.....

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Theophilus13
Reviewed February 19, 2012

This is a Motel 6 with the Marriott name on it. We were driving through and needed a place to stay the night so I got on my IPad about an hour out of town and found the Fairfield was on the highway and since we had stayed at Fairfields before felt ok about it. What a shock to see outside corridors, rooms the size of cracker boxes, and a lobby you could barely turn around in! The desk manager was super nice tho so don't want anyone to think the service bad. marriottt should not have their name on this property! You come to expect a certain atmosphere and room. If you are looking for motel 6 this the place.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank DebbieSanAntono
FFIChatt, General Manager at Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your stay with us. I am glad to hear that the staff was welcoming and helpful to you during your stay. I am very sorry that you feel that we are advertising something that we are not. We are a Marriott hotel and have been since the day this hotel opened in 1991 as one of the first Fairfield Inn by Marriott hotels. When the brand was first introduced they offered both exterior and interior access to the rooms to meet the needs and demands of the travelers - providing the best of both worlds to satisfy both the travelers who wanted drive-up rooms and those who wanted an interior corridor. Our rooms are smaller than what you will find at a brand new Fairfield Inn & Suites property because of our age. As the brand has evolved they have made changes to accommodate the new demands of the Fairfield Inn guest - including changing to all interior rooms, larger rooms and public spaces and offering suites. As a Marriott hotel we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service, clean guest rooms and a comfortable stay and I hope even though that you were not happy with the size of your room or the exterior corridors that you did find your room to be clean and the service to be exceptional.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

Room was very comfy and suited our needs. The morning breakfast is always great with pleasent smiling faces. Courtney at the front desk is very good at what he does. One minor complaint is that vanilla smell on 3rd floor is entirely too much. Other than that all is still good.

Room Tip: Get a 3rd floor room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
FFIChatt, General Manager at Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2012

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to all of our guest's. I am thrilled to hear that both our breakfast attendants and our front desk staff provided you with exceptional service during your stay. I have checked on the automatic air-fresheners on the 3rd floor and we've adjusted the settings so they don't spray as often. Thank you very much for that feedback.

Sarah Stokes, GM

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Based on some previous reviews, we weren't sure about staying here, but we were pleasantly surprised and very happy with our stay. TIP: We asked for a room on the top floor and it turns out that these rooms are larger as they have an indoor hallway instead of a walkway running in front of all the rooms on the 1st and 2nd floor.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and they even supplied fresh homemade cookies for us upon our arrival ... a nice added touch!
Our room was very clean and comfortable and was a good size. It was also very quiet, even though we faced out on I-75 ... we didn't hear a thing. Bed was comfortable.
The complimentary breakfast was above average for a Fairfield Inn ... nice eating area and friendly efficient lady looking after breakfast area.
They even had snacks on the Monday evening because of a football game on the TV.
We would definitely stay here again ... but be sure to ask for the top floor for a larger room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor ... they are larger.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family