“Good Hotel for 1 night”

Knights Inn Chattanooga
Ranked #76 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Good Hotel for 1 night. Ensure that you get Montain facing room.
Cofee /Breakfast needs to improve.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank siddarth R

Reviewed March 12, 2012

breakfast consists of minimart-type honey buns and bad coffee...thank God there is a Waffle House in walking distance..room is musty and fee is 20 bucks for a dog.. just an old motel that needs a makeover ...naturally there were NO coupon rooms available! you pay a three star price for a one star stay

Room Tip: drivwe on an exit or two
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We stayed here again after have such a positive experience last time. The owner of the hotel was there when we checked in which was rather late. He found my name in the computer from last time and welcomed us back and thanked us for staying. Our room was super clean and bed was really comfortable. We plan to stay here each time we go through Chattanooga. We usually spend one night before heading on up to Gatlinburg. The hotel is not a five star or the newest, but the staff is really friendly, and the rooms are very nice. I consider myself to be picky and I am completely satisfied regardless of what others have written. I have never seen a bug there or rats, or mold etc.

Room Tip: Great value. Rooms when we stayed down stairs were under $60.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2011

I was a little concerned after reading the bad reviews, but since I was tired from a long drive & needed an affordable place to rest, I went here because if was close to the hwy. and I had a coupon from a travel guide. My room was alright. Not great, not bad, but ok for the price. As mentioned before, the breakfast is a plastic wrapped honey bun, but there is a nice microwave & refrigerator in the room, so bring your own instant oatmeal, cereal, disposable spoon & bowl, small milk, etc. and you'll be set to eat on the table in your room just fine. You need to make the best with what you have.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank adventurecutie
Reviewed August 5, 2011

For a bottom of the line price you are getting a clean if plain room. They had just shampooed the carpets that day so at least the floor was clean. Free breakfast is a real disappointment consisting only of packaged honey buns, coffee and juice. For the price of one of the honey buns they could give you a nice waffle. If you do want waffles there is a Waffle House next door. It sits behind a Hampton Inn so it is off the busy street. Overall not bad but far from the Ritz.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2011

chewed up soap wrapper and rat poop on top of toilet. When i asked of there was a discount for having rat poop in my room, the owner said 'no'.
Need i say more?

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank LDegraw
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I enjoyed my stay here. The owners greeted me very nicely and set me up. Good value and clean. Showers even have good water pressure. Staying here gave me a good night sleep.

• Stayed: June 2011