1,569 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies front desk within walking distance great hotel self park valet parking business trip breakfast buffet children's museum tennessee aquarium staff was very friendly bed was comfortable definitely stay here again fire pit parking lot h2o
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was very nice. Extremely friendly valet and front desk staff. Check in was quick and the warm cookie was delish! The hotel is close to many popular attractions-walking distance to the children's museum, aquarium, rock climbing, etc. We ate at the Maple Street Biscuit Company for breakfast and it was so yummy!

Only complaints-room service banged on the door at 8:45am and informed me if I didn't want them knocking I should have had the do not disturb sign on my door. You would think they had a list of rooms that were occupied and would clean others first. It woke the kids. Also, there was a pillow in the room with what looked to be blood stains. Pretty gross...

Trip type: Traveled with family
MichelleM10801, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Katrinas,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. We are certainly happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and loved the location - we are definitely centrally located to all of the fun and entertaining things to do downtown.

I am sorry about the service from housekeeping. Especially on the weekends, we don't have many checkouts and those that do just don't stop the desk anymore with folios being delivered via email these days. We do have to start early in the morning so that we can ensure service to all of the guest rooms, timely. We do recommend a do not disturb sign on the door so that we don't knock until you are ready for us.

Thank you again and we do hope to see you again when you travel to the Scenic City.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Disappointing for a Hilton. Rooms were dirty and tired and hotel reception has a huge odour to hide something. Bar staff are great and bar food good. Breakfast staff are arrogant and some rude - no point ignoring people and talking and falling over others - customers are customers treat us all the same. Valet staff aren’t overly friendly either. So sad to say won’t visit this one again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MichelleM10801, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear JBKB1,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Although we are always looking for helpful and constructive feedback, I am disappointed that our newly renovated hotel seemed tired. We just completed a multi-million dollar renovation of the guest rooms including carpeting, wall covering, paint, lighting, refinishing all hard goods, and new backlit LED mirrors in the bathrooms. The scent machine we have in the lobby is to enhance the arrival experience, as studies show the olfactory sense is the most memorable. Sorry that it did not leave a positive memory for you. If you read many of our other surveys our guests are very happy with service and product. I wish we would have known of your dissatisfaction while you were with us; we would have stopped at nothing to ensure you were happy. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to win you back.

Very best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel never ceases to amaze me!! From the minute we pull up the customer service is on point!! Every time we came a staff members seems to find a way to go above and beyond to make our trip specials. The rooms are always clean and help is always a phone call away.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Kristenmnatale
DoubleTreeMGMT2, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Mrs Natale!

Thank you so much for your kind words, I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Our staff is always looking to exceed our guests expectations. I hope you and the family enjoy the aquarium! Can't wait for your next stay with us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a busy but really nice hotel. Don't expect a lot of free food or drink. Getting water was good but everything else costs. The location is great and a walk to the river front is well worth it. The bedding is very comfortable and the hallways are quiet. It would be nice if doors that didn't need to be slammed or closed loudly were installed. However, I highly recommend the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and would recommend to others. We pride ourselves on a clean hotel and a service orientated team of professionals and we look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed the the Doubletree on business and really enjoyed the hotel. The room seemed a bit small but otherwise was fine. The pillows were great. The hotel bar was fun and we had a fun time hanging out there. There was an issue with the water that effected the entire downtown area while we were there and the staff brought bottled water to my room in the middle of the night, super fast. I wasn’t ever offered a cookie but honestly I had forgotten about them so no big deal. I’d stay again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
DoubleTreeMGMT2, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review of our property. I love that we were able to get create an enjoyable stay for you, even with the water outage! I sincerely apologize that you never received a cookie. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property, we have a few cookies waiting here with your name on them!