DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown
$116
Country Inn
$110
  • Breakfast included
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$81
$76
$149
$124
Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$99
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$76
$179
The Chattanoogan(Chattanooga)
$170
$111
  • Pool
1,317 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesfront deskwithin walking distancegreat hotelself parkbusiness tripbreakfast buffetvalet parkingchildren's museumrooms were very cleanstaff was very friendlytennessee aquariumwould stay here againfire pitbed was comfortableparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Very nice hotel with very helpful and friendly staff. Great location and decent price. Any problem we had, they had a solution. All the staff we encountered greeted us and asked about our stay. Our room was a little small but we weren't in our room much so not a big issue for us.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Jillian B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga, we're happy to have you here! We are glad that our staff was accomodating, and you felt welcome with us. Your comments have been shared with our staff members, and we appreciate the positive review. We hope to see you in Chattanooga again soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were passing through Chattanooga on our way home and decided to adventure into the city to find an overnight hotel. We were pleasantly surprised to find a Doubletree being Hilton Honours members. Winston, the valet/belman, was very friendly and knowledgeable about local restaurants and provided coupons. Nick, was at the front desk, and gave us a decent rate. The room was very comfortable and quiet, and we enjoyed our stay very much. Restaurants were within walking distance so after being in the car for an extended period, we didn't have to drive any further.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank takeme2abeach

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga, we're happy to have you here! We are so pleased to know that Nick and Winston were able to help make your stay enjoyable, and that you were pleased with our hotel. We have passed your positive feedback on, and appreciate your review. We hope to see you in Chattanooga soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Had the opportunity to stay at the Doubletree in Chattanooga this weekend and was pleasantly surprised. In walking distance to the Aquarium, the baseball statium and great restaurants. The rooms were nice and the hotel staff was great as well. Next time we are in Chattanooga, we will stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga, we are happy to have you here! We appreciate your positive review, as all comments give us an insight into our overal operations. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope you come to visit again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This property is very good. Very friendly staff starting with the Very helpful valet and ended with the exceptional bar maid. I enjoyed my short stay in this very clean and professionally run property. I routinely stay in Hilton Properties and maybe that is why I noticed that the front desk staff did not welcome me back as a Hilton Honors member. I did get a warm cookie, but had to ask for the instructions for the Internet access. These are very minor things, but since I get them in nearly every Hilton property I stay in, when I don't get them they standout. The best part of the room was that it had microwave, fridge and the best most comfortable bed in the industry. Great sleep.......

I would likely stay here again and would recommend this property to a friend.

Room Tip: This is the place the stay for the best rest in town. This bed is the die for (pun intended). Easily the best nights rest I had in a long time.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Jillian B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Thank you for staying with us at DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga. We appreciate your candid review of our property. New perspectives about our hotel help us make improvements to our guest experience on an ongoing basis. We apologize that you did not receive recognition for being an HHonors member, as we take your loyalty very seriously and appreciate your business. We hope you will let us remedy the situation by staying with us when you come to Chattanooga again!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

My wife son and I just returned from a weekend mini vacation and stayed at this hotel. It is in a great location and the hotel is very clean and the staff was very nice. We enjoyed the pool, workout room and breakfast. We stayed in a suite (I can not do a regular room) which was payed out perfectly. While making my reservation I requested a high floor suite, which is exactly what we got on the top floor. The only two things that made this stay not a five star stay, which after the way the staff handles these two items, it likely should be five stars. When we arrived to check in at 4:15 we were told our room was not yet ready. We were given a discount card to a local restaurant and were told to give them about thirty minutes. They apologized for the inconvenience more than once. Being hungry we went down the street, had some beverages and appetizers. When we returned an hour later our room was ready. We were also given some breakfast vouchers and were told our room rate would be adjusted. (This was all done without me asking, or even getting upset). The staff overcame this hiccup in spades and are to be commended. The only other thing is if staying here and you are going out late for dinner, use the valet service at the hotel. When we returned from dinner around 11:00 the parking lot was packed and no spaces were available. I ended up parking by the back gate. I wish I had used the valet so that he could have figured out where to park. All in all this was a great hotel and all of the staff exceeded my expectation. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for staying with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our Front Desk staff was helpful with your situation! I’ll be sure to share your comments with them, and we appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you soon!