“Vacation”
Review of Blue Water Grille

Blue Water Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Water Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 850 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Great place! Saw a few negative reviews but we were on vacation and wanted seafood. This was one of only a few options that popped up. We were there on a weekday late lunch - maybe that's why we didn't have any of the problems we read about. Our server was Andrew and he was awesome. About what you'd spend at a Red Lobster for dinner so I guess pricy for lunch (especially since we weren't drinking any alcohol, lol) but very good experience. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We stopped for lunch on a Friday. My husband had the tuna salad, he raved about it. My daughter had macaroni and cheese, standard Kraft kid-fare, and I had a chicken salad. My salad was extremely lame. Iceberg lettuce with a few other leaves thrown in, chicken with absolutely no flavor...I wouldn't recommend it. However, the service was great, the beer was really good (we had a flight and tasted everything they offered), and the dessert (carrot cake) was HUGE and delicious. I think we're still walking it off three days later!

I would definitely go back, but I'd avoid the chicken salad (unless bland is your thing).

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Great lobster and shrimp tacos! A nice location for family or business with excellent food and great service. The blue cheese chips and the chocolate cake are outstanding!

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

These guys do happy hour right. From 4-7 each weekday, they offer $5 top shelf cocktails (Grey Goose Martinis, Patrón Margaritas, etc) and $5-$7 appetizers (try the calamari or blue cheese chips!). Great menu with excellent seafood. A must-try in Chattanooga.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very nice restaurant and fresh quality food. However, they were either short staffed or could not handle the volume of guests. We waited over an hour for our entry. We were apologized to by a couple workers but no other offer for the inconvenience.