“Wonderful seafood” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Water Grille

Blue Water Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Water Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 822 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here for our anniversay dinner and it was wonderful! The service was amazing! They knew it was our anniversary and made us feel extra special. Top notch!

• Visited July 2013

Atlanta
“Always great food in a great location.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

THis is hands down one of my wife and my favorite restaurants. Whenever we are in Chattanooga we always eat here. We had lunch on a nice sunny fall Saturday. We both had the Shrimp and Grits. A mountain of cheesy grits with a fantastic tomato jus mixed with a healthy portion of shrimp and andouille sausage. Not your average shrimp and grits. My wife had the blue cheese salad and I had the crab and corn chowder as appetizers. My wife had wine and I had a brown ale that is a micro brew from the restaurant next door. Excellent. Service was OK but we like to sit at a table in the bar to watch the activity on the street and at the bar. The wait staff there tends to have their feet run off them. In the restaurant they seem to have a more relaxed pace and are more attentive. Well worth the visit when you are in town.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Asheville, North Carolina
“Just Ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Not impressed by service or entree. Appeared it was under the heat lamp too long. I ordered the grouper. Not much flavor and the rice pilaf was dry and crusty.

Nashville
“Relax”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Blue Water Grille is a great way to relax after a long day in Chattnaooga. The food is great and the beer is cold. One of my favorite places.

East Tennessee
“Good seafood.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Seafood was fresh and cooked perfectly. We also liked the blue cheese chips appetizer. Lobster bisque was not what I thought it would be.