“Great Seafood”
Review of Blue Water Grille

Blue Water Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Water Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 836 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dunlap, Tennessee
“Great Seafood”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I am usually disappointed when I eat seafood this far from the ocean but this was the exception. I dropped in with my sister when we were tired from our hospital watch of our father. We found great food (best crab cakes I have ever eaten), great service, and a good bar. Went back a few weeks later with my husband, tired again from our ongoing hospital watch. Again food was great (crab and lobster tacos were wonderful) and service very good. We enjoyed sitting outside and people watching. The beer comes from it's companion restaurant next door, Big River Grille, so it was full of flavor and reasonably priced. There is a happy hour menu that is a great money saving way to have a light dinner.

1 Thank lesliemc

Columbus, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I accidentally posted this before on the wrong place. It should have been for Bluewater....
The food was awesome. Shrimp and grits and crab/corn soup. Both were awesome. Service as excellent even though we were just sitting at the bar and it was packed

Ringgold, Georgia
“Best Seafood in the Area”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is without a doubt the best seafood in the entire Metropolitan Chattanooga area. I had the halibut picatta it was amazing. They have a wonderful selection of specialty cocktails that were very tasty. We finished the meal with the dessert sampler. I am not a big bread pudding fan, but the vanilla bread pudding was one of the best desserts I have EVER had. I will get just that the next time I go. Another person in our party was in love with the chocolate cake. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Grand Island, Florida
“Great meal, terrific staff”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Not only was the meal outstanding, but the staff made our visit a delight! The dessert was heavenly.

Visited April 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Very good!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Met a friend here for dinner and drinks. The pomegranate martini was delicious! Food was great, too. Excellent service.

• Visited December 2012