“Good food at a great price”

Mikado Sushi Bar Noodle House
Ranked #483 of 833 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Japanese
Chattanooga
“Good food at a great price”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I had the sesame chicken lunch. It comes with soup, rice, and choice of salad or spring roll. The hot and sour soup is very good. The sesame chicken was some of the best I've had.
My husband ordered the hot and spicy chicken. It wasn't spicy at all,but still very good.
Everything tasted fresh and steaming hot, which I like. The chicken is very lightly battered unlike most Asian restaurants.
The sushi we tried was also very fresh and tasty. Service was excellent.

• Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Interesting menu”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We enjoyed our meal at this location. The food was tasty especially the Mongolian beef and the portions were generous. We would have happily gone back again. It is a convenient location if you are staying in one of the many hotels nearby. The service was very good. The only things we missed were the chop sticks.

• Visited October 2012
“Go to Asian joint”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

This is out go to Assian place when we forget about dinner. The food is always hot and fresh and I enjoy the atmosphere. While we generally get ours to go I always go and order and sit down and enjoy a cold beer while our dinner is prepared. I think it's worth a stop. It's just a regular joint with good food.

“I liked it”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I liked this place, it was cozy. The food was pretty good. I might go back one day.

Visited September 2011
“Dine In”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Love this place, they are so friendly and they have a nice atmosphere. I go there often

Visited January 2012