“Onions!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hixson, Tennessee
“Onions!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here a couple of weeks ago. I love Mexican food and will visit as
many different restaurants to compare taste. We stopped in on a Friday around 4 pm. There was only a couple of guest there. Our waiter was good, the queso was ok, a bit
on the watery side for me. The salsa tasted ok but didn't have any onions or cilantro in it.
Once I got my quesadilla that I ordered for my entrée I discovered where all of the onions
were! I love onions, just not that many! Other than that I guess it was an ok visit.
Will I go again? I'm sure that I will at some point and just try another dish.

• Visited September 2013

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Food food, service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Favorite Mexican lunch place. Chips are fresh, salsa good. Paradise quesadilla is excellent. Very friendly and attentive staff.

1 Thank pasdad
Chattanooga, TN
“Very Good Tex-Mex”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We always enjoy eating here. The restaurant is a little far from us and there are other mexican restaurants closer, but it is worth a trip. We have never been dissapointed with the food or service here. You get plenty and the prices are fair. I love the spinach and artichoke dip! Chips are salsa are always fresh here.

Visited December 2012
southeast Tennessee
“Yummy mexican”
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Very good salsa, taco was very good. Fun place and kids enjoy it too.

Port Neches, Texas
“Ok Mexican food”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We're used to Tex-Mex (from TX) and this just didn't meet the standard. Food was ok. (They used white cheddar for everything around here and that just threw my 10 yr old son off.) Don't go out of your way like we did to eat here.

Visited July 2012