“Great Stuffed Potato”

The Purple Daisy Picnic Cafe
Ranked #39 of 854 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: A cozy little BBQ restaurant next to the incline railway at the foot of Lookout Mountain.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

BBQ Stuffed potato is delicious. They pile on the toppings and you will definitely be full. Good location in the St. Elmo area. The inside is not upscale for a date night, but the restaurant was not crowded when we went and we enjoyed getting a chance to talk without having to yell over others.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The Purple Daisy Cafè it's been a very good experience, good food and good price.
I got a Pulled Pork platter with baked beans and corn on the cob everything was delicious. The service was good and fast and as I said the price was really good. We only spent 16$ for a Pulled Pork and a Chicken Salad, tax and gratuity included.

1  Thank Paga1983
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Charming little place near Lookout Mountain. My husband and I were so happy that our GPS directed us there! The food was amazing and the atmosphere was so homey. As a Memphian, I have high standards for BBQ and this place met them. My husband got the rainbow sandwich and loved it!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

This is neat little place at the foot of Lookout Mountain that my wife and I go to from time to time. It has good food and nice atmosphere. The BBQ is good and have a Rainbow sandwich which is 3 layers of bread with filling between, I usually order BBQ,

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Service was good, waitress was helpful and kind. food was good, but the Bannana Pudding was the BEST