“That good hot and sweet tasty chicken at popeyes!!!!!”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #386 of 828 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Elberton, Georgia, United States
“That good hot and sweet tasty chicken at popeyes!!!!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I feel in love with hot and spicy chicken when I bit into a mouth full at popeyes and I have ate it every since. Even now, I still think and can taste that good old sweet chicken whenever I pass it on the way to wherever when I am riding with someone.

Visited September 2012

• Korean first
“Chichen could have been more spicy!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

I had the red beans and rice and it was spicy, chicken could have been more spicy. Biscuit was diffently a butter biscuit.

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Wow, I had not liked the Popeyes Chicken in my home town, but we both thoroughly enjoyed the food at this Popeyes at the base of Lookout Mtn. It was fresh, crispy and tasty, plus the place was clean and the employees were pleasant. Will visit again when in the area.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank J H
Meansville, Georgia
“Extremely Hot!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This was first trip ever to a Popeyes. The food was good, service was fine. The temperature inside of this restaurant was almost unbearable. I do not know if the temp is run from the home office or from within the store, but someone should have adjusted the temp. I just ended up taking mine with me and eating it later....I will say that we have had unusually high temperatures for this time of the year, but you cannot expect people to sit and eat when it is unbearable in the place.

• Visited July 2012