“Good”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Were here on vacation, and after calling 3 places we found one that would deliver. We would rather support local, than chain. The pizza was good, were on our way home from Chicago, so this pizza is so not a Chicago pizza, but still good. Twenty bucks for a large pizza and a two liter of pepsi.

There are newer reviews for Proni's Pizza & Sub

Reviewed December 23, 2012

We always get the cheesesteak and fries.A lot of people try to do them but these people get them right.They are a little pricey but worth it for home sick Philly people.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

This was our third visit to Proni's Pizza and Subs-- what a great little restaurant! I had a cheeseburger sub, which was tasty, hot and yummy. Fries were just right, too. I had to work hard not to wolf it down.

My wife had the lasagna and a side salad, which she let me try a bite of after I inhaled my sub. It was perfect-- very flavorful, very savory.

This is one of those very casual, walk in, order at the counter and they bring it to you kind of places. My wife and I actually flew up there this evening (we have a small plane) just to have dinner at Proni's. It's that good.

1  Thank Ross S
Reviewed January 18, 2012

There is a lot you can order at Proni's. The Chicken Philly and the regular Philly are great. I have a couple of friends who also like the Cheesburger sub, but I haven't tried it yet. Also, the pizza is good for a family night out. They deliver, too. The atmosphere is pretty good for a family-style, casual sit-down restaurant.

Reviewed May 2, 2011

The menu is vast, the food is tasty, and the service is friendly and helpful. We eat here at least once a week.