“Where was I eating????”

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #562 of 841 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I can't believe the other reviews. I feel like I didn't eat at the same restaurant as everyone else-
Service-girl at the register was aloof at best
Cleanliness-it looked and felt pretty clean
Chicken Ceasar Wrap-small, the chicken tasted weird and there was almost no obviously botted dressing in it
French dip-husband said it tasted weird. His words, and I didn't prompt him at all
Chips-they don't give you a bag- they put them loose on your plate, so when you want to leave and take themm w you, an encounter w the aloof counter girl is necessary
Tea-unsweetened was very good. You can get a refill, but they don't tell you that and again you are required to interact w Little Miss Sunshine
I won't go there again

Reviewed October 30, 2010

With out a doubt this is my fav chatt restaurant. I live in N.GA and make the drive about once a month. Was out of town in Bham for a ball game last week and found the McC's. Only Weaver D's in Athens Ga has better sweet tea.

Reviewed July 10, 2009

Who in thier right mind would not love this place? I have twice had the Roast Beef Pot and chips with cheese dip. Wife and I share a plate and more than we can eat. The roast beef is outstanding and loved every bite of it. Gotta try this place.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed February 1, 2008

Very good food , Atmosphere is wonderful to kick back and have lunch with friends.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 28, 2008

I've only had the Cheese and Chili nachos but they were delightful.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook