“Wonderful Wednesday”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have been meaning to try this restaurant for a year. We decided to go on a Wednesday evening and did we hit the jackpot. One of their signature dishes Bambam shrimp was on special and they have wonderful prices for wine on Wednesday during happy hour. Our service was good and our entrees were served hot. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife and I had dinner on Thursday. She had crab crusted orange roughy and I ordered chicken marsala. Here meal was very good, mine not so much. In fact the chicken marsala wasn't edible. First I don't think the cooks (definitely not chefs) know how chicken marsala is prepared. They did attempt to disguise their lack of knowledge by giving me half a grilled chicken breast covered with the marsala sauce. It may have worked had I not known how chicken marsala is prepared AND ..... if they had completely covered the chicken breast with the sauce, but they didn't. It was very clear that they grilled the chicken breast and then half covered it. I probably wouldn't have minded so much but the grilled chicken breast was so dry that I could only eat a couple of bites. Normally I would have sent it back, but I didn't feel like getting into a discussion with whoever they had cooking that night. My meal was terrible, but the service was great, if you want a bad meal delivered fast. All kidding aside, my wife's meal was good, mine was really bad but the service staff were very good. Don't know if I'll go back but should I, I definitely won't get the chicken marsala!

2  Thank richardcash
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were only wanting a small dinner but were recommended this place by the girl at the info centre in the mall next to it.
We were given fresh bread whilst we waited for our food...it was warm and served with a pesto dip...lovely!
My mum had the thai coconut shrimp which was a starter but she had as her main - just as well, it was huge portion of 6 massive shrimp. She enjoyed it and I had the talapia sandwich served with hand cooked chips - was also a massive portion - lovely fish though would have preferred fries to the chips.
Service was good and very quick.

1  Thank ArleneR2
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This dish is not actually on the menu for salmon, but rather is slated for their chicken dish. But they will accept requests for Lily's on their fish selections. I love the tanginess of the goat cheese paired with the spinach, artichoke and salmon. Yummmm.

1  Thank 62kat
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Bummer. I've been going to this restaurant for years and lately, its on the serious Down-Hill slide. Service was OK...trust me, I've had better. 20 minutes for a glass of wine? an HOUR for grouper, which when received was Dry. It would've been understandable, Maybe, IF the restaurant had been busy, but NOT the case. Pitiful. The manager came over and it was excuse-city. They didn't comp anything, nor did they offer. Lame. Too many choices in Chatty to be this dissatisified,

2  Thank erinmtn