“Great Meal, Great service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #78 of 822 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chattanooga TN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Meal, Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

The bang, bang shrimp were very tasty as well as the sea bass.
It was a very enjoyable evening. This was the first time I had a meal in the bar area (always in the dining room in the past) I would dine in the bar area again.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Chattanooga
“Bam, it was sooo good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

We have eaten her before, so I can honestly tell you they have kicked it up a notch. The food has gone form very good to excellent. The staff was always excellent but now they are even better. I guess new management has taken over.

I had cocunut shrimp and my wife had stuffed tuna. Both were prepared to perfection.

• Visited March 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“No longer a local favorite”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

We have enjoyed this restaurant in the past and I appreciate the fact that the chain offers fish that you cannot easily find elsewhere in this country. I had really looked forward to this visit when two of the specials included my wife's favorite (Orange Roughy) and mine (John Dory). While Orange Roughy is widely available in the U.S., I've never found Dory other than at Alice Doyle's in Sydney, Australia. Along with that restaurant's sweet chili plum sauce, the fried Dory is probably the tastiest fish one can eat.

Our reservation was honored on time despite the crowd waiting for tables and the service was great. The appetizer (saucy shrimp) was not as good as in the past, and the shrimp were tough and improperly cooked. The salads were smaller than we've seen in the past but still good, as was the fresh-baked bread. The entrees left a lot to be desired. While the flavors were good, the fish portions were pitiful. I am quite certain that there were only about 4 ounces of fried fish on top of a couple scoops of white rice drenched in watery asian sauce with a few veggies in the Drunken Dory dish I had. Both entrees were not hot enough (a problem we've encountered in the past here). With a $97.74 tab (with tip), I think this good restaurant's food and value is now questionable. I'm not inclined to return.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank nawlinsdiner
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

The food is absolutely delicious! Excellent service and full explanation of the menu. Good portions and fair prices. I cannot say enough good things about this place!

Collegedale, Tennessee
“Great night out, BUT...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

You can it inside which is dark or outside but there might be smokers. We had the bang bang shrimp, bacon wrapped shrimp, and filet. the kids had popcorn shrimp and chicken fingers. Great food but picking between dark inside or smokers outside was a problem for me. the kids did not like the dar or smokers... this was are problem with the place.

Visited July 2011