“Wonderful!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2012

The food is absolutely delicious! Excellent service and full explanation of the menu. Good portions and fair prices. I cannot say enough good things about this place!

Reviewed March 4, 2012

You can it inside which is dark or outside but there might be smokers. We had the bang bang shrimp, bacon wrapped shrimp, and filet. the kids had popcorn shrimp and chicken fingers. Great food but picking between dark inside or smokers outside was a problem for me. the kids did not like the dar or smokers... this was are problem with the place.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Bonefish is a very good place to eat and only gets beat by two places in Chattanooga in our humble opinions namely Carrabba's and Tony's Pizza who we believe are the best of the best. So Bonefish is our favorite seafood place to go.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

The bang bang shrimp is the best, but you already know that. I really enjoyed this being my first time there and I will be going back.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

I love seafood, and as a lover of seafood, it is my duty to steer other seafood lovers away from this particular restaurant.

I have been to a bout 5 different Bonefish grills and this one is the worst. Not to say that they are bad, if you compare them to other contemporary seafood restaurants in the area, such as Red Lobster, it is quite good. Just don't expect the top-notch service or food quality that the premium price of this place suggests.

2  Thank Additional