“Great location and fantastic service”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #9 of 29 Dessert in Chattanooga
Good for: Families with children
Description: For all the euphoric flavors you can't get enough of – especially the ones you can't get in ordinary stores – nobody scoops Ben & Jerry's better than we do at our scoop shops.
“Great location and fantastic service”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

This Ben and Jerry's is located close to the aquarium. The servers were patient while we tried to decide on our flavors. Loved the "phish food."

Bowling Green, KY
“Expensive but tasty”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Very good ice cream, but it cost $15.00 for just myself and my husband! The staff really rushes you. Way too expensive for what we got. I guess it was worth it just to say we actually visited a Ben & Jerry's.

Visited March 2014
Gallant, Alabama
“Typical ice cream”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Courteous staff, but were out of several Flavors when we were in there. The one I got was good, but would have not been my first choice.

They do however have a tank of free ice water and little cups to wash the sweetness down with. Neat idea since you have to pay for bottles at the other ice cream shops around.

Georgia
“Awesome”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I do not eat Ice Cream at all but my husband and son do.
I must say they enjoy coming here and the staff are more than
happy to help you with anything.

Visited September 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Late night treat...”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Walked here one evening for a late night treat... Just as expected they have a great variety of Ben & Jerry's flavors and cones!

Visited February 2014