“Great ice cream offered!”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #9 of 28 Dessert in Chattanooga
Good for: Families with children
Description: For all the euphoric flavors you can't get enough of – especially the ones you can't get in ordinary stores – nobody scoops Ben & Jerry's better than we do at our scoop shops.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Not that I pro took of such, but my wife, daughter, and grand daughter spent 30 minutes inside savoring all the favors while I sat in a vehicle with the AC on. I would have to say it was great judging from the smile on their face's when they left.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stopped in to this Ben and Jerry's after taking my boys to the Aquarium. There is no parking because it is downtown so that costs it one extra star in my opinion. However I was happy with our visit. I have a son with a peanut allergy and I was not sure if he would be able to get any ice cream or not. The workers were very nice and told me that they have a policy in place for peanut allergies. He can pick out a flavor and they go in back and open a new container so there is no cross contamination issues.

So we were very pleased. My son chose chocolate in a cup. My other son chose Strawberry in a cup and I had chocolate chip cookie dough in a sprinkle sugar cone. They make the cones fresh and they were really good. Best sugar cone I had ever tasted probably. The ice cream was not the best I have ever tasted but it was good. The price is a little much, It cost us $12 for what we got. But, I was just so pleased my son could get ice cream because most of the time we can't because of his allergy. The workers were also well informed about it which is also a rarity. Most workers when we try to talk to them about food allergies act very uninformed.

So I do say if you want ice cream and especially if you have a food allergy, try Ben and Jerrys downtown Chattanooga.

1  Thank aprilsumner
Reviewed July 5, 2013

What can I say.......it's Ben & Jerry's. Located across street from Aquarium downtown. Right on Broad Street where most of the local restaurants are.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I could eat anything in this store, and I am picky about ice cream. If there was a bacon store next door, I could never get my son to come home again.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

After dinner desert and refreshing break from walking downtown and in just the right spot! Get yours in a cone or bowl and sit out on the giant brick bench and watch the people go by. FUN FUN