Mayor's Mansion Inn
$110
  • Breakfast included
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$128
$159
$191
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$69
$56
All reviewsb bbed and breakfastfour poster bedturn down serviceutc campusbeautiful mansionchocolate covered strawberriesut chattanoogaeach morningthird floorlovely roombreakfast is servedbluff viewarts districtfresh fruitnext morningno elevator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I recently visited Mayor's Mansion Inn for a quick one-night stay while visiting a friend. Despite my short visit to the inn, I was incredibly impressed with everything about the B&B. As soon as I walked in, staff members were taking my bags up to my room for me. I got a lovely tour from the owners who not only talked about all the services offered, but answered questions about the history of the property (which is BEAUTIFUL!!) The owners took time to explain their breakfast menu, and they asked if there was anything they could prepare special for me in case the menu didn't suit my taste. The decor was gorgeous and truly unique. The room was spacious yet cozy, and had a great view of Chatt. Breakfast here was amazing with three courses that were portioned perfectly so that I could easily enjoy all three dishes without feeling stuffed. The chicken and waffles was some of the best breakfast food I've had in a long time. The young man who waited on my table was professional but still friendly and easy to talk with. I loved that during breakfast, both of the owners came around to different tables to greet guests and make them feel welcomed. Overall, this was the most unique experience I have had during a trip, and it was only one night! I cannot wait to come back for a longer trip with friend and family. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a unique and welcoming stay while visiting Chattanooga.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SarahG2291
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The total experience was great from beginning to the end. My wife and I spent two days at the Mayor's Mansion Inn. The staff and owners were always available to assist in any of our needs. They made us feel like family while we were on premise. The meals and presentations were superb. We particularly enjoyed the common areas of the Mansion such as the sitting room. It was a fun experience and we look forward to going again real soon. We have stayed in at least five different Bed and Breakfast Inns and the Mayor's Mansion Inn was the best by far.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We stayed here on two occassions, loved both! See it at Christmas, extravagently decorated. Great food, attentive staff. Pick 2nd or 3rd floor, more elaborate rooms. Very elegant, had a 2nd floor room w/ 300 gall tub that fit both easily. HUGE bathroom, canopy bed with yards of fabric hanging. A real WOW factor. Great front porch for people watching, close to University so lots of folks walkingeverywhere. Very nice neighborhood with all old style mansions lining it.

Room Tip: 2nd or 3rd floor, roomier and more elgant.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Was our first experience at a Bed and Breakfast.We could not have asked for anything more.
The staff was great. Had some awesome meals. Our room was beautifully decorated and most of all clean. The nice clean smell of your sheets and towels.

This is a wonderful place to stay. Very friendly you almost think you are having breakfast with family very relaxed.

Room Tip: Any room would be great.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I frequently stay in historic register properties and the Mayor's Mansion is certainly one of the best maintained and best run Inns I've ever stayed in. The house is a beautiful structure with period decorations and is in perfect condition yet still feels entirely original. The location is also convenient to the university and many of the downtown attractions.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business