“Great food, but so are the prices...”
Review of Easy Bistro & Bar

Easy Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Easy Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 846 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd Street
Transit: Easy Bistro & Bar is located just outside the Chattanooga Downtown Electric Shuttle Terminal. If you ride the shuttle simply walk out of the tunnel to Broad Street and take a left.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Enjoy dining out in downtown Chattanooga, first time to visit Easy Bistro. I was there on a Tuesday night (700pm) and was very quiet. Great service, but the prices are extremely high. I had the Seared Tuna dinner ($34), and it was quite tasty, but with no vegetables, only some pickled cherry tomatoes as garnish I left wondering if I should have gotten something else to eat. Tuna portion was dinner sizing.

Salads are $10 each, and small plates range from $10$- $18 each.

Business dinners, this place is great.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

On Sunday, August 17, we celebrated or 56th anniversary by going to Easy Bistro & Bar for brunch. There are several restaurants that serva a Sunday brunch, but none finer than Easy Bistro. We began with a glass of Juvé y Camps ’11 Brut Rosé of Pinot Noir. It was bubbly and not too sweet, just right. Anyway, it made the wife happy . . . Happy wife, happy life!

My wife began her meal with a Maine Lobster & Asparagus Omelette and I had the Eggs Benedict. Both were prepared perfectly and we enjoyed every bite.

Located in downtown Chattanooga, close to the aquarium, parking is sometimes difficult. The Easy Bistro provides free valet parking. I always tip the parkers.

If you should go to Easy Bistro, request Brandy for your server. She is excellent.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Top notch 5 star food and service. Probably the best pot roast I have ever tasted. It melted in my mouth and made me bring my crock pot back on my counter at home! Epic food, service, and location.

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful evening at Easy Bistro to celebrate our anniversary. This Restrauant was recommended by the front desk manger of our hotel, and it exceeded all our expectations. Our server was extraordinarily attentive, professional and personable. I had the local trout which was amazingly well prepared and my wife had the brisket with all the trimmings! The food was excellent and the restaurant provided a romantic and relaxing ambience. Unequivocally, I would recommend this restaurant the next time you are in downtown Chattanooga. We will definitely return again...

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Right downtown a block away from the aquarium. The inside is big and roomy and the service is good. The menu is OK but a bit on the pricey side. They do have outside seating which is nice. I did not like the wine list. A very limited number of wines by the glass which tries to push the dinner into buying a full bottle of wine which were all over priced. The food was OK but certainly didn't measure up to the price. I think there are better choices in Chattanooga.

1  Thank Jim P