“Wonderful exeperience”
Review of Easy Bistro & Bar

Easy Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Easy Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 847 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd Street
Transit: Easy Bistro & Bar is located just outside the Chattanooga Downtown Electric Shuttle Terminal. If you ride the shuttle simply walk out of the tunnel to Broad Street and take a left.
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Upon a recommendation, my husband and I arrived right at opening time to take advantage of the 50 cent oysters. Inside, the space is beautifully & tastefully decorated, with high ceilings. Since it was a warm evening, we sat outside and enjoyed the nice weather. Our server was attentive, friendly and helpful with the descriptions of the menu items (esp. how the appetizer was made). We had the appetizer special of the day which was pork belly, watermelon and arugula. It was superb! What a delicious combination of flavors. The oysters were great value and did not dissapoint. We split the Orecchiette Pasta which was amazing.
Overall, it was a relaxing and wonderful evening. Would go back again!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Great atmosphere, ok wine list and service was excellent. Would recommend to friends this restaurant.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We got breakfast at the Bistro and were impressed with how good it was. We were NOT impressed with the prices. A simple breakfast dish was around $9 and up. I will recommend the cinnamon rolls though, best I've ever had.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

We picked Easy Bistro based on Trip Advisor reviews and the friendly staff person preparing the outdoor menu. He welcomed us to come back, and so we did. I love to cook and we wanted a fine dining experience. From beginning to end, the service was exemplary!

However, our food was not special. Our server brought knives after we selected our entree and told us to be careful as they were new (and sharp)! My husband couldn't saw through his server-recommended beef selection with his new knife. It was tough. My "Mediterranean" pork chop had almost nothing to distinguish it from just a fried pork chop (a few capers and a dusting of herbs), but it was tender and delicious.

A senior staff person (or cook) attended us after I expressed concern about my husband's tough meat. She said that cut of beef is rather tough. The server recommended it! It was supposed to be pounded and layered with butter. I said my pork chop was good and she said, "You can't go wrong with a fried pork chop!"

I had a beet salad that was wonderful, my husband's salad was very average.

With one glass of wine each, our bill was more than $100 before tip. A lot for salads, a fried pork chop and a tough cut of beef.

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

We went on a Thursday evening and had the oysters that they offer on special. They were fine for 50 cents each. Enjoyed sitting outside in beautiful 70 degree weather with very good service. We were not the only ones that knew about the oyster special.
The pork belly appetizer with watermelon was very tasty and left is hungry for more.
Orecchiette pasta with scallops, shrimp, and lobster was a superb entree. Just wish they offered some bread to soak up that awesome sauce.