“Great food and service, but you're going to pay for it.”
Review of Easy Bistro & Bar

Easy Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Easy Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 828 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd Street
Transit: Easy Bistro & Bar is located just outside the Chattanooga Downtown Electric Shuttle Terminal. If you ride the shuttle simply walk out of the tunnel to Broad Street and take a left.
“Great food and service, but you're going to pay for it.”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Just a fantastic menu, with some great seafood dishes. The fresh oysters were delicious and the scallop, shrimp, and lobster pasta was to die for. How ever, for the price I was expecting a slightly larger portion. I would definitely eat there again.

• Visited September 2013

Atlanta Area
“Best cheeseburger in my life”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

A bit pricey, but well worth it. Good "fine dining" is like that. We went for a Saturday brunch. We had seen the reviews here in tripadvisor, and also visited the restaurant website. I was really looking forward to a dozen raw oysters. I had those, excellent! And then ordered a cheeseburger. Wow, amazing. My wife had the shrimp and grits. She loved it. I tasted the grits... I've never been a fan, but yes, these were worth getting again.Sevice and atmosphere were as expected in an upscale restaurant. We will definitely be back on our next visit to Chattanooga!

Visited September 2013
Chattanooga, TN
“Good food but overpriced.”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I went to Easy Bistro with a group of friends. The service was slow. The food was good (I had the roasted chicken). It was served in a creamy sort of mushroom sauce. It was pretty good, but at $28 for a piece of chicken I have to say it was overpriced. I can eat something FAR superior at St. John's for the same price, and it wouldn't be chicken.

I won't be back because the prices are just too much for what you get.

• Visited June 2013
Punta Gorda, Florida
“A Great Choice In Chattanooga”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Chose Easy Bistro & Bar based on reviews on line. It was a great choice. My wife had the local rainbow trout and, in addition to thoroughly enjoying it, loved the way it was presented.
In my case I spotted steak tartare on the menu as an appetizer. You rarely find steak tartare anymore. When I saw that I asked for a double order as an entree. It was superb!
It was a pleasant evening so we were able to eat outside. Good attentive service. All in all a very enjoyable evening. If you are looking for an upscale experience give Easy Bistro a try. If you like steak tartare this place is a must!

• Visited August 2013
Maryville, Tennessee
“Sunday on the Patio”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Bloodymarys, Oysters and the Cinnamon buns for Sunday
Brunch. Inside is electic---décor is attractive,but it's noisey.
A lot of echoing. The patio in front has a lot of people watching
enjoyment....