“Very welcoming staff that go beyond to make my experience wonderful!”

The Palms at Hamilton
Ranked #382 of 837 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very welcoming staff that go beyond to make my experience wonderful!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We stopped by to enjoy the scenic view and the sunset out on the deck. The breeze felt amazing and complimented out delicious drinks perfectly! We did not have any good during this visit but we look forward to coming back for dinner really soon!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Teamking

Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Times at the Palms”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

One of the more classy places to go and have good food and drink is The Palms at Hamilton Place. The music is wonderful, and the staff is very friendly. The next time I'm in Chattanooga, I plan on taking my friends by the Palms.
Tony Campbell

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Tony C
Tunnel Hill, Georgia, United States
“Best Place To Go”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The food is great , the owners are fantastic, the staff are out of this world.Some thing for everyone.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank R0se_G532
Chattanooga, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service, food, and atmosphere!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was in The Palms recently for dinner and had a GREAT experience! I'm a bartender in the area so I appreciate good bartender/server. Sarah-Beth took excellent care of me! I stopped in solo on my way to work for a quick bite. I had the prime rib strips, HIGHLY recommended! Very juicy and cooked to perfection! It came out still sizzling!

During my meal Sarah-Beth was very attentive to my needs. She checked back with me frequently to make sure that I had everything I needed. While I was not eating she kept me engaged in conversation. Because I was alone, it was nice to have someone to talk with. I would recommend The palms to most anyone! There is usually a pretty diverse crowd at The Palms.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Amanda R
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Service pretty weak”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Met some friends for drinks after dinner. This is mostly a bar/club. Grabbed a beer & glass of wine at the small bar when we arrived, but that's where it ended. When all was dry I tried the bar again, without success. The 3 bar tenders seemed busy but just ignored me and I finally gave up. Couldn't just leave as we were with friends. Finally a waitress came by and took our order. She never came back. Left an hour or so later. Service was unacceptable.

Visited May 2013