“Excellent bread”

Niedlov's Breadworks
Ranked #2 of 9 Bakeries in Chattanooga
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Stopped in for breakfast on a Saturday morning around 9AM. Cute inside. Plenty of seating. Plenty of choices from bagels, croissants, scones, quiches and specials such as French toast. We had a chocolate croissant and bagel both of which were good. My husband ordered the $4.99 French toast special and it was 4 small slices of a French baguette served with powdered sugar and syrup. It was tasty but certainly not like any French toast we had seen. A plain latte was well done. I had the tomato herb quiche which was delicious. The herb combination and crust were wonderful.
We grabbed a cranberry scone and cinnamon roll for the next day as well as some loaves of bread...Italian, rye and multi-grain. The scone and cinnamon roll the day later were both good; so far the multi grain is all we've tried and is very good. The bread can be put in fridge for longer shelf life and frozen for even more.
Good place to stop in for a quick breakfast or a grab and go.
They were out of whole wheat muffins which was a disappointment as I had read several reviews on TA and other places about how good they were...and it was only 9AM!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We love going here on every visit. They make the best Cuban Coffee and have the yummiest breakfast muffins and breads. It is a stylish little coffee shop & bakery that shouldn't be missed. We feel like one of the locals.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

If you stay at the Crash Pad, Niedlov's Breadworks provides all of the breakfast bread. The seeded bread is so good!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stopped in here for a breakfast snack before heading to the aquarium. We tried the ham and cheese croissant, chocolate croissant, and the cinnamon roll. The ham and cheese croissant was crazy good. The chocolate one was great, we would have liked a little more chocolate in it but still very very good. And the cinnamon roll was very good too. I could go here everyday if we lived here. Also, it seems as though Niedlov's breads and pizza dough is used at many of the other restaurants we dined at on our visit, and it was always very good there as well. Great place.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I am a loyal customer of Niedlov's...have been for years. They have the best bread in town, with fresh ground wheat, and totally natural ingredients. You will find no fillers in their breads! The pastries and muffins are all very good. My only complaint is with their lunches. I think they are over-priced for what you get. The focus is on the bread, not the meat or whatever, even though it all tastes good, I don't think you get the best "bang for your buck". So rating them as a restaurant gets only a 3-star, but as a baker I would give them a 4+.

1  Thank ChattTraveler