“YUM!”

Niedlov's Breadworks
Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Chattanooga
Reviewed March 25, 2014

If you stay at the Crash Pad, Niedlov's Breadworks provides all of the breakfast bread. The seeded bread is so good!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stopped in here for a breakfast snack before heading to the aquarium. We tried the ham and cheese croissant, chocolate croissant, and the cinnamon roll. The ham and cheese croissant was crazy good. The chocolate one was great, we would have liked a little more chocolate in it but still very very good. And the cinnamon roll was very good too. I could go here everyday if we lived here. Also, it seems as though Niedlov's breads and pizza dough is used at many of the other restaurants we dined at on our visit, and it was always very good there as well. Great place.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I am a loyal customer of Niedlov's...have been for years. They have the best bread in town, with fresh ground wheat, and totally natural ingredients. You will find no fillers in their breads! The pastries and muffins are all very good. My only complaint is with their lunches. I think they are over-priced for what you get. The focus is on the bread, not the meat or whatever, even though it all tastes good, I don't think you get the best "bang for your buck". So rating them as a restaurant gets only a 3-star, but as a baker I would give them a 4+.

2  Thank ChattTraveler
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I was in town for business meeting and we were invited for a light lunch at Niedlov's. The sandwiches were excellent, very casual atmosphere, the place I would go for a Saturday morning coffee while reading news.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

My husband and I were in Chattanooga for work and a customer of mine recommended we try Niedlov's. Some of the best croissants and scones I've had in a very long time. Not to mention the coffee wasn't to shabby either. The service could have been a little better (a little slow for only warming up a couple of things), but all-in-all, I will definitely go back. Next trip I'll have to actually buy a loaf of bread :)!!