“Christmas Eve”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hennen's

Hennen's
Reserve with OpenTable
Hennen's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 826 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Electric Shuttle and Bus depot is located within 100 yards of restaurant.
Description: Hennen's is an upscale yet casual restaurant specializing in fresh seafood and certified Angus steaks, using the freshest local ingredients available... Hennen's is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Chattanooga, next to the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX Theater & within walking distance of several area hotels. An elegant ambiance is centered around the 2,400 bottle wine cellar located in the middle of the main dining area. Hennen's also features a full bar, patio dining and dedicated private dining room.
Hixson, Tennessee, United States
“Christmas Eve”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

We were so happy to find such a nice restaurant to go to on Christmas Eve with no reservations!
We had smoked salmon dip with flat bread that was delicious. I then had parsnip soup that was
amazing. Next course was NY strip steak with herb topping that was done to perfection. My wine that was recommended by our server was excellent!

• Visited December 2013

Budapest, Hungary
“Fantastic Experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Hennen's is all-around amazing. It is often busy but never slow. My wife and I went for our first time my birthday. The server Eugene was wonderful and got us a wonderful bottle of wine based on what I told him I liked. The food was wonderful, though my wife's duck was just slightly tougher than she would have liked it. My prime rib oscar was just incredible. We have already been once more since and it was still great, but our first experience was definitely memorable.

Easley, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

I went with my wife to celebrate our anniversary, made reservations and when we arrived they had our table ready, delicious food and very good service

• Visited December 2013
Hollywood, Florida, United States
“Excellent food and even better service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Our waiter David was just great. We walked in without reservation on Saturday evening, got a seat right away and enjoyed every minute of it. Prices were fair. Food was great. My fish was too sweet for my taste, but that's just me.

Visited November 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great Steak!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

When I am in the mood for a good steak here in my home town of Chattanooga - I go to Hennen's. Good wine selection and the bartenders know how to mix and serve a good mix drink. Appetizers are good with a good variety to select from. Steaks are very good and cooked to individual delight. Location is great as well - near the river so you can walk off dinner. Also near several downtown late night bars if you want to go our afterwards. In my opinion - this is the best steakhouse in town.

Visited November 2013