“Awesome place to eat.”
Review of Hennen's

Hennen's
Reserve with OpenTable
Hennen's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 833 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Electric Shuttle and Bus depot is located within 100 yards of restaurant.
Description: Hennen's is an upscale yet casual restaurant specializing in fresh seafood and certified Angus steaks, using the freshest local ingredients available... Hennen's is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Chattanooga, next to the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX Theater & within walking distance of several area hotels. An elegant ambiance is centered around the 2,400 bottle wine cellar located in the middle of the main dining area. Hennen's also features a full bar, patio dining and dedicated private dining room.
“Awesome place to eat.”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went to Chattanooga for our third wedding anniversary trip. I was able to make reservations to eat at Hennen's two weeks ago. We immediately noticed that Hennen's was a great place for a romantic dinner. Our server was David and he did an outstanding job. We started off with salmon dip and it was great. We then had prime rib with mashed potatoes and asparagus. It was all great, with the prime rib and asparagus really standing out. We finished our meal with bread pudding, which was outstanding. David really made the meal special with his service and noted that he really loved his job. My wife and I would really recommend Hennen's to anyone visiting Chattanooga for fine food, service, and atmosphere.

Athens, Georgia
“Waste of $100 and not kid friendly”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

The only thing memorable about our meal was the chowder. It was delicious! The ahi tuna and duck were less than average. The sauce on the duck tasted like it came out of a bottle and the duck itself was a bit tough.

They don't have a printed kids menu and forget about crayons. We spent $8 for grilled chicken and fries for my 3 year old. Without a menu I guess it's easy to charge ridiculous amounts for a few slices of chicken and fries.

This is more like $$$$ rather than the $$ they are claiming. Definite tourist trap!

1 Thank edible_journey
“Wonderful”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband made reservations for our third anniversary, it was a surprise for me. We arrived there and the patrons were very nice, our server David was an exceptional person. From the appetizer to the desserts, the food was wonderful, we shared everything as it was alot of food. David made sure our evening was wonderful.

• Visited November 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Awesome Restaurant”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Wow is all I can say about Hennen's. This is absolutely the best restaurant in Chattanooga by far. I had there ribeye and it was delicious, and the flavor was great along with it being super tender. They also have a salad that is to die for , with candied walnuts pears feta cheese and a great dressing. My husband had there French onion soup ,chicken along with a side of spinach and his was delicious also. They have a huge selection of aged wines if you enjoy a glass or bottle. We had cream brûlée for desert and it was awesome. This truly is and amazing place ,and there customer service skills were awesome , which you can hardly find these days. If your looking for a true five star restaurant this one is it. This restaurant is not cheap ,but you absolutely get what you pay for here .

• Visited August 2013
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Who knew?”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We slept over in Chattanooga and based on advice from the hotel desk we decided to try it.
Who knew that in Chattanooga one could find a sleek, sophisticated eatery with excellent food and service? My wife had the salmon which was moist, tender and flavorful. I had the filet mignon, and it was an excellent piece of meat and well-prepared. The wine list is pretty extensive. Oh, I forgot the cheese cake but you won't if you choose to have dessert. One of the best I've ever had.

• Visited October 2013