“Delicious and not a bad walk to the Springhill Suites”
Review of Hennen's

Hennen's
Reserve with OpenTable
Hennen's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 842 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Electric Shuttle and Bus depot is located within 100 yards of restaurant.
Description: Hennen's is an upscale yet casual restaurant specializing in fresh seafood and certified Angus steaks, using the freshest local ingredients available... Hennen's is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Chattanooga, next to the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX Theater & within walking distance of several area hotels. An elegant ambiance is centered around the 2,400 bottle wine cellar located in the middle of the main dining area. Hennen's also features a full bar, patio dining and dedicated private dining room.
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We did not have reservations and were seated immediately. The food was FANTASTIC as was the service!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Two of us came into town for the Civil War 150th anniversary and had the misfortune of eating at Hennen's. Waiter staff was very friendly and nice, waiteress exceptional, we ordered vodka on the rocks with blue cheese stuffed olives and split a steak. We were charged extra for the olives and at $9.00 each for bar vodka on the rocks that seems out of line, extra for splitting the steak. I am surprised we were not charged admission charge! Setting is wonderful and they could have a great business; however beware of the little extras!!

2  Thank Rafarm
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The ambiance of this establishment left little to be desired. The staff were, without exception, professional, well-versed in their trade, and exceptionally courteous. The food was well above average, even for this price-point. The bottle of wine I selected was properly presented, corked, and served. My wife and I had a very pleasant evening dining here. All of our expectations were met.

The only reason I cannot give Hennen's a rating of 5 is due to one small sign they have. They have a sign posted at their entrance indicating that firearms are forbidden. This is highly annoying for many people today, myself included. The only reason they kept my business that evening was because of the reviews we had read here. We wanted to enjoy the experience. However, that said, they will not get my business again until that policy is updated, and the signage removed.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I took 10 adults out to dinner here and we all had a wonderful experience. The staff was very attentive, the food and service were excellent and the ambiance and location were wonderful. My friend had lamb chops that were perfect. I had a very nice pasta dish but the steaks and the fluke seafood dish were all raved about. The chocolate lava cake was also very good. Overall, a huge success. I would recommend this restaurant for business, special occasions and for anyone looking to enjoy a nice evening out in downtown Chattanooga.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Based on the reviews here, we decided to have our anniversary dinner here while visiting Chattanooga. Best meal we have had in years! Spinach salad with dates, sugared walnuts, poppyseed balsamic vinegairette, and apples. I read about the great steaks, boy...so glad I had the filet! Mike, our gracious and professional server, recommended the boursin cheese topping....YUM! Dh had the prime rib, he loved the spices used and horseradish sauce. The dinner bread was delicious! Dessert was a molten lava style with ice cream...very rich, but perfect if split! My teenagers are steak fanatics, dh and I agreed we will have to treat each to the filet and spinach salad during regatta weeks! Amazing experience and so nice to have a kind and generous server!