“Nice room, great front desk staff”

Best Western Heritage Inn
Ranked #27 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Milltown, United States
“Nice room, great front desk staff”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The room was very nice...most comfortable bed. New bathrooms. Night clerk was most helpful. Best part is the restaurant in the hotel...City Cafe...so many items on the menu and everything was excellent and excellent restaurant staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Ohio
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Lets make this simple.. Service 5stars Room 3stars On site Restaurant 5stars (Loved it OMG!)Great prices. The Pool was noisy and the drinking was on. Felt sorry for the young mother and her child trying to enjoy a swim. Would we stay here again. No!

Hardy, Virginia
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Room was clean but the bathroom door needed a thorough cleaning. The washcloths appeared to have been used to clean up coffee spills. The washcloths were laid over the hand towels at the sink and the stains were quite obvious. They either weren't washed or if so, no effort was made to remove the stains. We exchanged the washcloths and hand towels at the front desk. Kudos to the attendants--very courteous and helpful. The beds were quite comfortable--pillow top mattresses. However that created a problem as the bottom flat sheets were too small for the extra high mattresses. Also the dust ruffles needed a better fit and should have been ironed. The room was quite satisfactory, but the soiled/stained wash cloths were inexcusable. Would have rated this motel higher if not for the soiled washcloths and the bathroom door. Bathroom was clean but a bit small.

Pulaski, United States
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Very caring and helpful staff,not only at check-in,but during the stay.Very nice,clean rooms with soft beds.And a Cafe,on site,that has wonderful food and a great low price.Me and my wife will stay at this hotel,everytime we visit the area

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed June 12, 2014

My second time here for business. Needed some special attention and the staff was right there offering their assistance.
Clean..easy to find/park.....great restaurant attached .....great price...try them

Room Tip: Back side of building...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Mark C
Stewart, United States
Reviewed June 10, 2014

1st was the Best Western Reservations Center, sorry don't remember his name but am sure his ID #/Name is on my Reservation Info you have. He should be commended for his EXCELLENT service. He was very accommodating, spent a lot of time helping me w/all my questions and concerns as I am a recent Widow, traveling alone first time in 26 Years visiting family in next few wks across the states. I expressed my need to be near the Lobby/Reservation Desk for my personal security, feel better than being alone in the back away by myself. Also I am handicapped and need the 1st floor that although I can walk, I cannot do stairs, several of them. He met all my needs with kindness and patience. I am truly grateful. He even called the hotel to ensure I will get as needed and together, he and Kim the Night Clerk at the hotel there @ BW Heritage Inn Chattanooga, TN did. I arrived and my room was as he and Kim said, right next to the Lobby Door, pool right outside my door and first floor on corner, Rm 126. I WANT THIS room from now on whenever I visit family there. The online pic of the décor and color walls were another factor in choosing. I do not want a GREEN or ORANGE room like some I viewed on other hotel/motels..UGH! I want to relax and sleep; not be up all night. Room was very clean!! I and my family stayed at a BW in Kingston Springs, TN for my husband's funeral. It was also very nice, clean but I was so surprised at how very very comfortable the beds and pillows are. I was frankly, shocked! Usually too hard or soft. Another factor I chose another BW after revewing many in the Chattanooga area for my recent visit w/family. I have RA and Osteoarthritis so it's very hard for me to sleep in a regular bed as I tend to wake up very stiff, hard to get up and move about takes me a while. I tend to bring my own pillow as hard to find the right pillow that supports my neck & shoulders properly and comfortably but BW do. I did not even have to bring mine into the room!! YEAH! I had a very good sleep and though I'm always stiff in a.m.; I was not in extreme pain! I have HIGHLY recommended BW & now, the Heritage Inn too for anyone visiting Chattanooga. Jimmy, the Wk-end Desk Clerk is AWESOME! He is very personable, polite, professional, helpful, offered future help during stay if needed and obviously is very well liked by other visitors and staff because everyone that came by said cheery hello to Jimmy..LOL:) Jimmy is a valuable asset to this BW because he is the FIRST face and encounter when one arrives and usually during the stay...the Desk Clerks are the main contact. Jimmy also highly recommended the attached City Café which I tried and he is correct, very good. Prices are some items rather high but given the amount of food and can take back to room to conveniently heat up in the room microwave and keep cold too as needed makes up for the price. Quality is very good. My family & I ended up also eating there Sunday evening. They too enjoyed it very much. Server & Staff very friendly & helpful. I highly recommend the City Café. I even took a pic of the staff together that I'll post on FB. Oh, the Desserts were to die for but no I was a good girl, resisted!!! Took pics of them too! I cannot say enough positive things about this hotel. The cleaners were great too! Thank you BW Heritage Inn, Jimmy, Staff and City Café for making my first time out alone a wonderful relaxing felt secure experience. I will return & will tell everyone about you!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Carol C
Ogden, Utah
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The rooms were very small and tight quarters. Two standard size, even though they were advertised as queen. Found bugs in the room. The key lock did not work and was not fixed until the next day. This hotel was rated as a 3 star, but more closely to a 2 or less.Very small, no room. No breakfast was offered. A good restaurant and value on premises. Standard size beds