“Very nice room”

Ranked #24 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Kansas
“Very nice room”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

After reading the previous reviews I was skeptical but I thought I'd try this Best Western. It was close to where we wanted to visit. We had a beautiful room that looked like it had just been updated. I was impressed with the desk clerk who was waiting on 3 customers at once. We had stayed in a different motels for the prior two nights and this was the nicest by far. The bed was like a cloud and the room was on the back side and very quiet. They don't have a free breakfast because there's a cafe attached to the motel. It was an average little diner with some beautiful pastries.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
BWHeritageInnChatt, Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
We at the Best Western Heritage inn want to Thank You for your cannes work, and Thanks for staying with us and Please come back soon. Also tell your friends about us.... If their is anything we can help you with, please let us.... I hope to see you soon.

Paul Watson,
BW Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Pineville, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Room was nice and clean and the beds were nice and comfortable. We stayed in a room facing the road which was noisy. I will be sure to get a room in the back the next time. The 24 hour cafe seems to be a nice place to pop in and grab a bite at anytime, it is connected to the motel.

Room Tip: Get a room in back.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
BWHeritageInnChatt, Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 423-899-3311.

Hinesville, Georgia
Reviewed October 9, 2013

When I first arrived, I always enter a room and check for bed bugs. I placed my bag on the table, looked and saw a bed bug on the bed, and one on the pillow. Immediately went to the front desk, showed them the dead bug and I was switched to a large suite. That night it was very hard to sleep due to the paranoia of the bugs and the bright lights outside the suite's large window.

The next morning, I had to attend a conference, most of the day. I received several phone calls from the front desk the that day. They were calling to tell us they had to move us out of the suite to another room, because that room was booked for a week. Well, my husband had to move all our stuff into another room. Later that night I realized that my husband and left my pillow on the bed of the previous room. I went to the front desk, got a key to the old room to retrieve my pillow.

We ended up staying in a room with double bed, for a cheaper rate. The accommodations were acceptable, however, I was exhausted from the paranoia of bed bugs, and lack of sleep from room hopping. We were given a great rate and the staff was very courteous to us.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank spinebender

Adger, United States
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Would not stay here again. I love best western and this one was one of the worst. The room had no soap, not enough towels and one of the beds appeared to have had someone laying on it prior to our arrival. Asked the desk clerk about it and he/she said she would speak to housekeeping and gave us soap. But never did they come and refresh the bed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is a great hotel! Most pet friendly hotels cram you in a dirty smoking room for a large nightly fee, but not the case with this hotel, only 10$ per night and allowed my 50lb dog - this is an exclusively non-smoking hotel, with great decor and up to date amenities very competitively priced with less up to date hotels. The pool was very clean and the hotel staff were extremely friendly and professional. Very helpful when we needed to make some last minute adjustments to our stay. I do not frequent this area, but all future stays in the Chattanooga area will be at this hotel, it is outside the city, but right on the highway for quick access to down town.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 27, 2013

clean rooms, friendly helpful staff, we stay in the area often for my work, I have tried many hotels in the area, this has been the cleanest, and the staff is awesome. Wouldn't stay anywhere else. Even the hotel rate was good.

• Stayed September 2013

Weaver
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Nice stay. Was just there overnight, but good location and accommodations. Also I was traveling with my dogs, very friendly to the 4 legged guests. The restaurant was really good. Wish I had time to go for dessert...looked amazing!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo