“Best on the Trip”

Ranked #34 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Denton, Texas
“Best on the Trip”
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Prior to our stay in Servierville, we stayed in the West Memphis BW - checked in an opened the curtain only to see a Truck Stop and a trucker inside his rig reliving himself into his canister...Wonderful. The wall paper was peeling, they were remodeling, but it was a bed.
On to the Smoky's. The BW Greenbier Inn was great. Extremely helpful staff, helped with planning and recommendations, located where we wanted to be, and very acceptable quarters.
The last stay at BW Royal Inn was also very acceptable. Don't know how I chose a hotel so centrally located to the attractions we planned to visit, but it was great. Helpful staff, nice guests, good room & bed, OK breakfast.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Weaver, Alabama
Reviewed October 4, 2010

Hotel staff was very friendly upon arrival. We had booked an additional room for a friend of ours who had just gotten married a few hours before. They needed a last minute room. Staff was more than helpful to oblige our requests. Room was clean, smelled very clean, was stocked with the appropriate bath necessities, and the sheets were clean (DEFINITELY NO BUGS). The only negative we could find was that the cable did not work in the room, but it was just the 2 of us, and we weren't going to be watching much TV anyways. It didn't bother us a bit. Continental breakfast was very good. Definitely a plus! I would most definitely stay in the hotel again and recommend it to my friends/family that are looking to stay in the area.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
LaPlace, La
Reviewed October 3, 2010

This place was just precious. We were traveling with our dog and it was recommended on www.hotelsallowingpets.com. They had rooms reserved for people traveling with pets. You could not tell anyone had stayed in our room with a pet before. Altho this place was between a railroad track and a busy highway with a motorcycle road rally in progress our room was very quiet. They had free breakfast the next morning that featured hot food and was excellent. The swimming pool was pristine.
charge for our pet was nominal; $10. We loved it!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mernaLaPlace
Corinth, Mississippi
Reviewed August 16, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed two nights at this location on August 7, 2010. There definitely wasn't any ticks, fleas, spiders, or any type of bugs in our room, and the comfort of the bed and pillows were ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. Our room was nice, clean, cool, and very comfortable. The staff was friendly. I didn't go down for breakfast, so I can't comment on the breakfast, nor did I swim in the pool, but, upon arrival, I did notice that the pool appeared to be very clean, and upon leaving the hotel, I did see a hotel staff member actually in the water cleaning the tile on the wall of the pool. Also, the location is great, and the area appears to be safe, and if you're planning to visit Lookout Mountains, It's only a short distance down the road.

I can't speak on the experience of others, but I will say this, "Some people are just complainers, They would complain on Jesus Christ himself."

Would I stay here again? I most certainly would.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
St Thomas, Ontario
Reviewed August 1, 2010

We found the rooms to be clean and no evidence of bugs. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was average. Pool was very nice.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 26, 2010

This hotel is ok , the staff were friendly but the place needs some TLC the pool area was dirty and no pool towels we paid $85 per night and I felt it was a $50 a night place. The housekeepers came in and took all the towels and did not leave us with any, did not empty the garbage cans and basically did nothing. The location was good for us for visiting Lookout mountain but I would not stay there again unless the price was less.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed June 20, 2010

I had an enjoyable stay - check-in great (made reservation through BW reservations), clean room...NO BUGS!!!. The next morning they even called me to tell me that I had left a book behind and where should they send it. Very thoughtful.

The only problem is limited parking, but certainly not a reason to not stay here.

Stayed June 2010, traveled solo