Best Western Royal Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Clarion Inn(Chattanooga)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanlogan's roadhouselookout mountainbest westernsruby fallsbiscuits and gravyno elevatorwould definitely stay here againwafflesbreakfast was excellenthot breakfastthe staff was friendly and helpfulnice stayconvenient locationking bedeasy accessfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2010

We stayed here for two Nights in Dec. No Complants, we went to Ruby mountain which was interesting. One thing Chattanooga traffic is terriable took one and half hours to go around the mall, then another hour to eat at the Olive garden.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2009

I left my wedding rings in my room, I called about an hour and half after we had left, they were very kind and professional. They checked the room quickely, found my rings and sent them to my destination. Forever greatfull to have something that is priceless to me returned.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2009

We got caught in a traffic jam on the interstate, got off and headed for the BW. The girl behind the desk was not helpful. I am a member of the BW club and she wouldn't look up my number. When we got to the room, it was OK. But the ice machine was broken. When we went to see the office, the girl said there was nothing she could do and that she would tell her manager in the morning. The fridge doesn't work either. I would recommend with a caveat.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Jags12us
Reviewed September 25, 2009

Wow! I have just read the other reviews, and what a surprise. The only thing I can say about the Best Western Royal Inn is that to me it is the "Best of the Best", when it comes to cleanliness, service, comfortable king size mattresses, and a great continental breakfast. Believe me, I was not disappointed in any way staying here. The General Manager is a really nice gentleman with impeccable taste by the name of Eapen Thomas. I hope you get to meet him. He also has an incredible team who will go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible, which in this day is extremely rare. Thanks Royal Inn, we had a great time. See you next year!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2009

My family and I were on the road and were concerned about getting a room due to the world's longest yard sale being in progress. My wife placed a call and the desk clerk infromed her should could not talk at the moment, that she would save us a room and call make to confirm reservations. True to her word, the lady did call back and made reservations for us. My family and I truly appreciate this lady, Victoria, for being true to her word and calling us back. It turned out that the rooms were in fact sold out by the time we arrived appriximately an hour and a half later. Had she not been courteous and helpful we may have had real concerns for a place to stay.

I found the rates to be $37 more for the same room at one of your other hotels in Campbellsville, KY. The room at the Royal Inn was smaller, beds were smaller, wallpaper was peeling and the carpet stained. It is unreal to charge higher rates just because it is a Friday night.

Once again, I appreciate Victoria helping like she did. In my book, she went above and beyond in an effort to help us find a room.

VR