“recent stay”

Ranked #33 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
East Palestine OH, United States
“recent stay”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was the second stay for me at this hotel. My only complaint is that the parking spaces are so narrow it is difficult to get things out of the car by the side doors without bumping the next car. The desk clerk was quick to respond when I had problems with the coffeepot not working.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Royal Inn, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear Margaret J,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We value all forms of guest feedback as an opportunity to continually improve our services and facilities and we readily welcome both positive and constructive comments alike. I hope that we will be your hotel of choice for future visits to the Chattanooga area.

Alicia L.
Social Media Manager
(423) 308-0116

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I was not to impressed really I didn't love it. We was on the 3 floor and they have no elevtors all stairs , that makes unpacking and packing the breakfast was not that good either . I guess I was just for more cause the past best western I have stayed in

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Sherritwd,

Thank you for your candid review about your experience with us. Judging from your review I am regretful that you were not impressed with your stay and I will be sure to pass along your feedback our management team. I do hope that you give us another opportunity to provide you with a memorable stay.

Alicia L.
Social Media Manager
(423) 308-0116
Palm Harbor, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The hotel was clean, convenient to local attractions. It is within 10-15 minutes of all the major places to visit in Chattanooga. I was disappointed that the breakfast items never rotated. Every morning it was the same exact selections.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Royal Inn, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Michelle S,

Thank you so much for offering feedback regarding your visit to the Best Western Royal Inn. I have noted your concerns about breakfast and I will pass them along to our breakfast staff. I hope that you enjoyed all that Chattanooga has to offer and I hope that we will be your hotel of choice the next time you come for a visit!
Chalmette, Louisiana
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Very clean. Beds were comfortable. The kids loved the pool. Breakfast was good. Would definitely recommend staying there. Staff was very friendly. Very close to a lot of great attractions. Ruby falls, the incline and rock city only about 5 minutes away.

• Stayed July 2013
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Royal Inn, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Michele M,

Thank you so much for choosing the Best Western Royal Inn Chattanooga and for providing feedback regarding your wonderful stay! It is always a delight when we receive feedback from our guests and we use guest feedback as a guide to continue to provide our guests with a superior experience! We look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope that you have safe travels back home!
Reviewed July 19, 2013

On day 2 & 3 of stay, my room was filled with tar fumes from pavement of parking lot. When I contacted the front desk about relocating to the opposite side of the hotel, I was told no. Mgmnt./owners also said there was nothing they could about the fumes or relocating me. I became intensely ill, and bedridden.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Wmslynch,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay. Guest satisfaction is our number one objective and I sincerely apologize that you experienced an issue. If we can do anything further to assist you please do not hesitate to call me directly at (423) 308-0116.
Gainesville, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The facility was standard.. no bells and whistles.. I will have to say it was clean.. The room was a non smoking room , however , at times.. it would have a very strong smoke odor.. The bathroom door was very annoying as you had to slam it a couple of times to get it to close.. the water pressure was ok.. The beds were pretty comfortable as were the pillows.. Staff was pretty substandard and the computer was always malfunctioning.. Breakfast was fine..

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Royal Inn, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Melissa P,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. It is through feedback from our guests that we can gather information on necessary improvements. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our hotel maintenance and management team. I am pleased that your room was clean and that overall you had a pleasant stay.
Palmyra, Virginia
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for four days. The price was awesome. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were clean and we loved how close all of the attractions were. We would stay again. Front desk staff was helpful in dining options.

1 Thank iris w
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Royal Inn, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear iris w,

W are so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay! Our hospitality team goes above and beyond to ensure that each guest has a pleasant memorable stay!