Best Western Royal Inn
$116
Country Inn
$110
  • Breakfast included
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$107
$149
$124
Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$99
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$76
$170
$111
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanlogan's roadhouselookout mountainbest westernsruby fallsbiscuits and gravyno elevatorwould definitely stay here againwafflesbreakfast was excellenthot breakfastthe staff was friendly and helpfulnice stayconvenient locationking bedeasy accessfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stopped at this hotel because it was on our way to Florida. We found it to be a very nice room and more of a destination room where we would have liked to stay longer. It was very close to Lookout Mountain.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank ERNST P
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Royal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear Ernst P,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. Getting great feedback from our guests helps in so many ways. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay and should your travels bring you back to Chattanooga, please be sure to stop in and see us again and enjoy the gorgeous views of Lookout Mountain.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stayed for 1 night around Christmas 2012. The staff was very courteous, the room was very clean and free wi-fi. I am picky about my bed and bedding, was pleasantly surprised and had a good nights sleep. The rest of my group was disturbed by the passing street noise. There were issues with tub drainage but not anything extreme. Wendy's next door was perfect after driving all day. Overall if you are looking for a place to stay for 1 night this motel will be adequate.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 614MaryS614

Dear Mary S,
Many thanks for sharing your experience at the Holiday Inn Express of Kalamazoo on TripAdvisor! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to accommodating you for any future trips you may make to the area!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stayed here last aug 8 2012, I would have rate this a little higher but my customer experience was not the greatest. At check was great but as me and my 2 year old son were eating breakfast , the im assuming the owner operator came over to me and told me someone complaining about my dog and thats all he said, I asked him about what, and thats all he said. My dog dosent bark and is very used to hotels as we stay in over 200 a year. They charged an extra 15 for pets, witch is way to much. They didnt seem very pet friendly to me. The room was ok clean and comfortable. Pool ok, close to restaurants. Will I be back probably not. For a few reasons clc price too high (if you have this you know what im talking about) pet charge to high.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Royal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. I am sorry that our hotel did not meet your expectations.We take great pride in making sure our hotel is clean, comfortable and that our guests can relax as well as be themselves and feel at home. We value you as a customer and I would be happy to address any concerns you have directly. You can contact me at (423) 308-0116. For any future stays or prospective guests reading this review I would like to address your concerns. We pride ourselves in being a pet friendly hotel, and encourage guests to bring along furry friends! We do charge a $10 pet fee but this fee simply ensures that we can keep our accommodations clean for future guests. Once again thank you for your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Room was clean, rate was very good ... hot breakfast included and wi-fi for the overnight stop. Night desk manager Jeffrey was quite conversational and helpful. Would recommend this hotel, 1/2 way to Florida for us.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Royal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Hello kilr0ywashere:
On behalf of all staff at the Best Western Royal Inn Chattanooga, thank you! We appreciate the kind feedback and love reading posts like this one. It is positive reinforcement for the staff to keep doing what they do best, and that is provide above and beyond customer service. A huge thank you for taking the time out of your day to publicly acknowledge our efforts. Come visit us again soon! And be sure to visit us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or our Wordpress Blog in the future!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Stayed overnight here on the way to Florida from Chicago. Room was very clean and beds/bedding were definitely above average for this type of property. Easy access to the interstate and lots of places to eat within blocks.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lizs31111

Many thanks for sharing your experience at the Best Western Royal Inn Chattanooga on TripAdvisor! We are glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or our Wordpress Blog for additional news, updates, and deals in the future! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to accommodating you for any future trips you may make to Chattanooga!