“Quick Stopover”

Best Western Royal Inn
Ranked #33 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We recently stayed here on our way down to Florida and arrived after 11pm. The front desk agent was very courteous and helpful. After a speedy check in, we proceeded to the room, 2 double beds, non smoking, the room was clean and comfortable, nothing special, but good enough, as we just needed a place to rest until we got back on the road in the morning.
The beds were comfortable and we had a good nights sleep.
This is a great place to stop and its just off I 75,
We would definatley stay again next time we drive to florida.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ginosuave33

Reviewed October 12, 2011

Checkin quick exceptionaly helpful and friendly
The room was clean comfortable and well decorated. Great pillows and super white towels
Good breakfast
checkout very quick.
Helpful receptionist advised us to visit Jack Daniel's Distillery Lynchburg on route to Nashville this was brilliant well worth stopping if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2011

We stayed here for 5 days. Peter signed us in. He was very helpful & so nice. My husband has stage 4 cancer so we had a few concerns that Peter took care of. The room was clean and very nice. New mattress on the bed. The women who cleaned the room did a wonderful job and so sweet. We stayed at a Best Western in Lexington Ky. and it was horrible, so we were very leary of staying here, but this is where we had already made our reservations on line. This was a very nice hotel great service, great people and a great room

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank John G
Reviewed October 7, 2011

I booked this location because I was told the hotel was recently renovated but when I arrived, it looked as if it was just being built. The doors were all stripped of color and desperately needed to be painted. I asked the clerk if I could cancel my reservation and book another location. I was told I could cancel but since it was after 4pm, I would lose my reward points and have to pay for whatever hotel I went to. Against my better judgment, I stayed. The rooms were ok but were dingy looking. Because the hotel was being renovated, I was awakened at 7:30am to hammering and drilling. The only good thing about my stay was being offered 250 reward points for my inconvience. The location is directly off a main street and is next door to a shopping plaza with a walmart, which was good. Thank goodness I only reserved 1 night and it was free, there's no way I would have paid to stay here.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank cdmitchell
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Staff unfriendly and rude. Rooms smelled like smoke.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed September 23, 2011

We stayed in the royal inn on our last night after a 16 day road trip. The room was very clean. Plenty of fresh towells. The pool wasnt a bad size. The outside of the hotel did not look very appealing, but was fine inside. Customer service was excellent i think the lady on reception was called Shona she was very helpful regarding restaurants places to see ect. Breakfast was taken in the small reception area which was basic and clean. Breakfast was fine plenty of coffee,orange juice,cakes,sausage,eggs,bread etc.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Older Hotel in need of maintaince which was ongoing during our stay. Quiet. Rooms needed updating with new linen, etc. Carpets were stained, but clean. Front dest staff very nice.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family