Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Escape Experience - Chattanooga
1,427 results
All reviews c block cell block prison break team building seconds left seconds to spare co workers lots of fun fun experience super fun staff was friendly whole family vaccine clues blast bunker scenario
Reviewed June 6, 2016

Would definitely recommend. We did the prison break one with some friends from church and had a great time.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

I loved my visit to the escape experience, every single detail was carefully and logically thought out.

I also enjoyed how they gave you the option to go 1-8 people in a group. I personally chose to go with 8 people, this made they solving of the scenario a lot easier because with more people, you can cover more ground.

They had a safe, friendly environment. If there was ever an emergency like a fire or something like that, there is an easily accessible button to automatically open all doors so that you/your group can get out of the building safely and quickly.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

Thanks for this great experience. My daughters 11 year old fast pitch softball team went through the virus escape. Even though they didn't escape they had a wonderful time together trying.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

My husband and I chose to do this as our anniversary date night and it was an absolute blast!! We are hooked and can't wait to do all of the scenarios!! Great job and attention to detail! Worth every penny!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed June 6, 2016

I have now completed all of the scenarios they have and every single one of them were fantastic! The only reason why I have it 4 stars is the pricing. Although the experience is completely worth the money, having a lower price ($20ish) would make it more feasible!

1  Thank alyssa650