Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Escape Experience - Chattanooga
1,427 results
All reviews c block cell block prison break team building seconds left seconds to spare co workers lots of fun fun experience super fun staff was friendly whole family vaccine clues blast bunker scenario
Reviewed May 24, 2015 via mobile

We escaped from C-Block! My wife found this for our family trip to Tennessee. It was a surprise for the family and they loved it. We figured out what we needed to do, but had to find the elements to complete the tasks and it proved challenging but extremely fun. Our adult children can be critical of things we plan, but this got rave reviews from all of them. We were still talking about it at dinner.

Reviewed May 23, 2015 via mobile

Well worth it! Fun continues as you get to talk about your escape over drinks afterwards! I never write reviews but had such a good time that I had to.

1  Thank NormanTheDoorman
Reviewed May 22, 2015 via mobile

Most fun I have had in a long time. The entire experience was exciting. We escaped "The Inheritance" with 1:08 left timer. Well worth it. We had two married couples in our 30's.

I don't want to give anything away, so I won't go into specific details. Each clue and puzzle was put together very well well. It is amazing how the excitement level skyrockets after solving each clue especially when you do something and something really big happens.

I will return and do the other room.

Reviewed May 20, 2015

This was a unique, incredible experience for my friends and I. We're all 20-something adults and had the best time being challenged and pushed to solve the mysteries and escape the room. I'd recommend this for just about anyone. It's worth making a trip for!

1  Thank Atmosa
Reviewed May 19, 2015

My friends and I completed "The Inheritance". The experience was unlike anything I've done as far as attractions go. The premise is simple; find clues, problem solve, and escape the room. The satisfaction from figuring out what to do next or solving one of the clues is wonderfully satisfying. If you are in the Chattanooga area, this should be a definite visit!

2  Thank Michael R