Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Escape Experience - Chattanooga
1,427 results
All reviews c block cell block prison break team building seconds left seconds to spare co workers lots of fun fun experience super fun staff was friendly whole family vaccine clues blast bunker scenario
Reviewed May 20, 2015

This was a unique, incredible experience for my friends and I. We're all 20-something adults and had the best time being challenged and pushed to solve the mysteries and escape the room. I'd recommend this for just about anyone. It's worth making a trip for!

1  Thank Atmosa
Reviewed May 19, 2015

My friends and I completed "The Inheritance". The experience was unlike anything I've done as far as attractions go. The premise is simple; find clues, problem solve, and escape the room. The satisfaction from figuring out what to do next or solving one of the clues is wonderfully satisfying. If you are in the Chattanooga area, this should be a definite visit!

2  Thank Michael R
Reviewed May 18, 2015

What fun! We had no idea what to expect. We had a great time! We were paired up with another couple, which was a lot of fun! We'd definitely go back if we were in the area again!

1  Thank Breanne C
Reviewed May 16, 2015 via mobile

it was amazing! The employees were friendly and helpful. The c block was challenging but fun! I can't wait to go back with a full group and try the inheritance!

Reviewed May 15, 2015 via mobile

We just did the cell block c. Me and my wife were with 2 other groups for a total of 8 people. Being with strangers didn't make it uncomfortable at all. It was a difficult challenge, but we escaped with 3 minutes left. We have been talking about it for an hour now and are still very hyped up. It was intense and fun! Nothing scary though. Would definitely recommend going and we will be back to do another scenario.