“Great burger joint.”
Review of Slick's Burgers

Slick's Burgers
Ranked #14 of 55 Quick Bites in Chattanooga
Reviewed October 13, 2018

I really like this place. It's a fun space. Had the "pansy" burger (LOL) because I don't eat a pound of meat any more. Good food. I'll be back

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed October 12, 2018

Weather had cooled down...sitting outside with family...4-6 PM..$3
beers...Southside a great place to hang out...food here is also very good...great burgers plus other specials

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Eclectic decor, great variety of burgers, as well as vegitarian options and sandwiches. Great lunch or dinner stop when looking for a sandwich/burger, can't go wrong with hand cut fries or taters. They may have live music as well.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Wonderful fun place to grab a burger and beer. They staff was friendly and very helpful. They adjusted the burger to meet my needs and it was simply amazing. Fun local place with a great vibe.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Oh sweet baby Jesus.... I wanted a Burger so while standing in line, I saw they had a Cuban in the board.... Now I love me a good Cuban sandwich so I had to try it.... WHEW!!! The bread was soft and lightly toasted and DELICIOUS. The ham and pork were perfect. If you are in Chattanooga and have a hankerin for a Cuban... drop by.

Date of visit: September 2018