“"Excellent restaurant"”

Toscano Italian Grill
Ranked #199 of 875 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I would like to start out by saying that Toscano's is ITALIAN FOOD! Not Korean. I had a wonderful experience. The waitresses were very sweet and kind. They gave my fiancee and I everything we needed and in a timely manner. The food was beyond incredible! I absolutely loved every bite! It was a great find and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone of my friends and family. If you are looking for real Italian food you should definitely give Toscano's a try!

Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

great italian food I think it's new in town and I'm sure it will not be long before this place be number one in town I ate the fruit de Mary dish I love it and the Italian nacho's is something out of this world good jop guys and keep it going that way best of luck

3  Thank Tarek I
Reviewed August 20, 2014

The food is great service is awesome if you want some good ITALIAN FOOD not Koren I would suggest u stop by

1  Thank leerobin3on
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I would like to start off by saying this, i didnt know this place was Korean, its Italian and GOOD ITALIAN at that. My server was very sweet. I came in here with my Fiancee and the Server we had made us a special seat and made it very welcoming, I got my food and it was so good i ordered something else for dinner that night. The fried Oreos were by far out of the world and the environment lets just say it felt warm and family like, i will for sure be back!!!!!

3  Thank Krys W
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We visited Tennessee a couple of weeks ago. We wanted some Italian style food. The food is spectacular. I wish we could have stayed in Chattanooga more time, just so we could go back and have the chance to try everything on their menu (which is a great extensive menu). The pizza is absolutely amazing with fresh ingredients, but my favorite was the appetizer... The Italian nachos with the stretchy cheese and the spiciness of the jalapeños. Just absolutely delicious! I wish I had some right now! Go and give them a try. I promise that you will love them and get addicted.

2  Thank Joanna R