“You Just Have to Taste it to Believe It!”
Review of Chatt Smoke House

Chatt Smoke House
Ranked #133 of 841 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 20, 2014

My family and I went to Chatt Smoke House tonight because we had a Groupon special. We have been so disappointed BBQ restaurants lately and were hoping this place was good. Oh my gosh were we blown away by Chatt Smoke House! Seriously the best BBQ I've ever had! I got the pork plate and my mom got the rib plate and the other family members with us got the same. I kept saying how wonderful it was and I couldn't stop eating! The portions are huge so go hungry and you'll still end up with leftovers. The waiter and cook came to check on us and were very friendly. We will most definitely be back. We've had a lot of BBQ, and without a doubt this is the best BBQ in Chattanooga!!!

2  Thank Lauren L