We recently traveled to Chattanooga for a long weekend with three children, 7, 9, and 10. The room, hotel, and the pool was clean and nice. The breakfast was also quite good. I do have some complaints though. 1. The evening snacks are only done Tues-Thurs (so none while most families would be staying there. 2. The master bedroom is quite small (in comparison to other suite chains) 3. There is no room cleaning on the weekends. If you want your room 'tidied' up on Saturday or Sunday you have to arrange it at the front desk by 5pm on Friday. We didn't arrive until later on Friday, therefore no one came in and refreshed the room on Saturday. That means no new soap, coffee, etc... 4. We checked out on Sunday (checkout is at noon) and at approximately 10 am the housekeeper walked into our room (no knock) to clean it for the next guests. 5. The breakfast is tasty, but the service is not good at all. We arrived to Bfast at 10:10 on Sunday (they serve until 10:30). They were already starting to put food away at this time. We had to request items be brought back out. At EXACTLY 10:30 the lights were turned off and the area was roped off. There were 6 FAMILIES still trying to eat. Not 6 people, but families totaling probably 25 to 30 people. I was shocked by this lack of service. They could have left the food still out there and started cleaning up and not restocked, but to shut it down and rope off the area was inexcusable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an upscale extended property with many amenities to suit the needs of not only long term business travelers, but family vacations as well. All of our rooms are spacious suites, with full kitchens and pull our sofa sleepers. We offer a variety of room types ranging from our popular two bedroom suite, which includes two bedrooms, one double bedroom and one king bedroom, to our studio suite, which includes on queen bed. We offer a full, hot, complimentary breakfast every morning. Our breakfast includes fresh cut fruits, build you own omelet station or omelet pizza, pastries, waffle maker, oat meal, yogurt, bacon, sausage, ham, biscuits and gravy, eggs, and much more. we also offer a social hour every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evening. The menu varies based on the day. The social hour includes a complimentary buffet style dinner, as well as complimentary beer and coke fountain products. Our amenities include complimentary guest laundry, and indoor salt water pool with a whirlpool spa, and a 24 fitness and business center. We offer free self parking in our parking lot. We are conveniently located next to several restaurants, and endless shopping locations. We are less than a mile from one of Tennessee's largest shopping mall, Hamilton Place Mall. Our friendly staff would be more than happy to request exquisite eateries, and the most luxurious shopping spots! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites near Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Near Hamilton Place Hotel Chattanooga
- Staybridge Suites Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Staybridge Suites