“was worth every penny!!!!!”

Staybridge Suites near Hamilton Place
Ranked #26 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed July 7, 2012

we went up to Tennessee to go whitewater rafting and zip lining.. so as its a short hour and a half dive from Atlanta we were only planning to stay one night and return the next afternoon..i looked online for hotels downtown and their pries were ridiculous for just basic hotel rooms..i grabbed a hotel coupon book from the rest area welcome center entering Tennessee..so rode around to a few some honored the coupons..and some did not...so we looked at like 6 and then we chose the staybridge, upon walking in it was extremely clean so it was 117$ a night with tax but it was worth it..had a bed and i sofa bed i kitchenette and a desk for my laptop.. outside our door was a nice sitting area with couches and chairs overlooking the breakfast/dinner area..had a free breakfast bar..and let me say that it was a full breakfast..they had ham, eggs, cereal, biscuits and gravy, a Belgian waffle maker, yogurt, pastries, coffee, juices, they whole nine..they money we saved on breakfast offset the difference in room prices, will definitely stay here again..

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank dallasj
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank you for staying with us!!! I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay!! and we thank you for the kind comments and we look foward to having you again in the future!

Reviewed June 16, 2012

I stayed here twice during the month of May for a total of 4 nights. This place is relatively new and I found a great price on Priceline. The hotel is very clean, modern, comfortable, and safe. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. I had occasion to use the business center at 1:00 am one morning, and was pleased with the quality of the equipment--it really saved my butt! This is one of those places with a tiny kitchen included, and it is well-equipped if you need a place to prepare small meals and snacks. Overall, a great, basic place to stay for business travel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This was by far the best hotel we stayed in for the price and the area! We reserved a King Suite on the 4th floor and couldnt have been happier. This hotel offered free breakfast every morning, which included: waffles, biscuit and gravy, eggs, and much more. Outside of breakfast they also offered dinner on Tuesday - Thursday which was anything from chicken strips and fries to Chinese food. Our bed and pillows were the most comfortable we have ever experienced in any hotel! Outside of the hotel everything was super close - we had every store you could think of just less than 3 minutes away and we were right off of I-75 - it only took about 10-15 minutes to get to the aquarium, rock city, and everything else Chattanooga has to offer! The only downfall was the pool - if you are booking this hotel for the pool you will be a bit disappointed but it is the prefect size for kids! We will absolutely be using this hotel again in the future regardless of the city we are in...

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor in 414 and it was great - there are really no views regardless of what fl...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Th3Carters
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We booked this hotel for a little family get-away in Chattanooga with our two boys, ages 3 and 18 months. We're familiar with the area, and we planned to spend most of our time downtown, so we knew that we'd have a 20 or so minute drive to get down there. However, the price difference between this property and the downtown helped our decision, as did the convenience to restaurants, etc. The rooms were clean and comfortable - we most especially enjoyed the actual separate bedroom in the suite so my husband and I didn't have to go to bed when the kids did! The bed was really comfortable - much better than I expected. The breakfast was probably one of the best I've ever had at a hotel - really good! Overall, it's not a luxury hotel, but they've chosen ammeneites that really help set it above most of the cheap bargain places. We'd definitely choose a Staybridge again!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. Everything was tidy, neat and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is outstanding with a good variety of items to choose from. This location os very close to many retail stores, restaurants and a large shopping mall.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Easy to find just off the I-75, clean rooms, big beds, good complimentary breakfast. Nothing to complain about at all. Plenty of eating options very close, just take care crossing very busy Shallowfield Road.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gingerpip
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I enjoyed my 2 nights there I slept well. The staff was friendly. WIthin a few miles was just about anything i could need. Traffic was a little heavy on street and it was close to street but I did not hear it in the room.

Room Tip: I love Staybridge Suites. I love to be able to prepare my own food at times.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business