we went up to Tennessee to go whitewater rafting and zip lining.. so as its a short hour and a half dive from Atlanta we were only planning to stay one night and return the next afternoon..i looked online for hotels downtown and their pries were ridiculous for just basic hotel rooms..i grabbed a hotel coupon book from the rest area welcome center entering Tennessee..so rode around to a few some honored the coupons..and some did not...so we looked at like 6 and then we chose the staybridge, upon walking in it was extremely clean so it was 117$ a night with tax but it was worth it..had a bed and i sofa bed i kitchenette and a desk for my laptop.. outside our door was a nice sitting area with couches and chairs overlooking the breakfast/dinner area..had a free breakfast bar..and let me say that it was a full breakfast..they had ham, eggs, cereal, biscuits and gravy, a Belgian waffle maker, yogurt, pastries, coffee, juices, they whole nine..they money we saved on breakfast offset the difference in room prices, will definitely stay here again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an upscale extended property with many amenities to suit the needs of not only long term business travelers, but family vacations as well. All of our rooms are spacious suites, with full kitchens and pull our sofa sleepers. We offer a variety of room types ranging from our popular two bedroom suite, which includes two bedrooms, one double bedroom and one king bedroom, to our studio suite, which includes on queen bed. We offer a full, hot, complimentary breakfast every morning. Our breakfast includes fresh cut fruits, build you own omelet station or omelet pizza, pastries, waffle maker, oat meal, yogurt, bacon, sausage, ham, biscuits and gravy, eggs, and much more. we also offer a social hour every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evening. The menu varies based on the day. The social hour includes a complimentary buffet style dinner, as well as complimentary beer and coke fountain products. Our amenities include complimentary guest laundry, and indoor salt water pool with a whirlpool spa, and a 24 fitness and business center. We offer free self parking in our parking lot. We are conveniently located next to several restaurants, and endless shopping locations. We are less than a mile from one of Tennessee's largest shopping mall, Hamilton Place Mall. Our friendly staff would be more than happy to request exquisite eateries, and the most luxurious shopping spots! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites near Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Near Hamilton Place Hotel Chattanooga
- Staybridge Suites Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Staybridge Suites