“I love this place! The atmosphere is so European!”

Rembrandt's Coffee House
Ranked #3 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Chattanooga
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this place! The atmosphere is so European!”
Reviewed November 29, 2007

I love this place! The atmosphere is so European!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“OK...This place is amazing. The atmosphere is great, the coffee is even better, and take your mocha for a little walk...”
Reviewed November 24, 2007

OK...This place is amazing. The atmosphere is great, the coffee is even better, and take your mocha for a little walk along the Tennessee river. This place has so many memories for me. My late father loved their German Chocolate Cake flavored coffee. And guess the question of the day correct and you get a free cup! Amazing!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Memphis, TN
“Wonderful sweets”
Reviewed May 15, 2007

We stopped into this tiny coffee shop while exploring the Bluff Views Art District. What a wonderful find! I had a mini fruit tart and my husband stuck to the basics and had a chocolate chip cookie. The fruit tart was absolutely amazing! The crust was slightly sweet, flaky with a mild buttery taste without being greasy. The custard in the tart complemented the crust and the fruit perfectly. The best part was that the fruit wasn't overly sour or bitter. I think they used some sort of sweetener but the fruit was still very fresh. My husband really liked the chocolate chip cookie and he is a bit picky. The best part of this cafe is that they have great selection of chocolates and pastries. It took me forever to decide what I wanted. I ended up taking home 4 tiny pieces of chocolate were indescribable. They also offer meals and the funny thing is that they have a trivia question which if you can answer means you get a free cup of coffee. I highly recommend that anyone visiting should make this a stop.

2 Thank FuzzBear5