“Very impressed!”
Review of Lakeshore Grille

Lakeshore Grille
Ranked #70 of 864 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lakeshore Grille is a casual lakefront restaurant located above Lakeshore Marina on Chattanooga's Chickamauga Lake. We feature original variations of American favorites and include fresh seafood and an array of pastas and sauces. Our beverage selection includes a wine list, festive cocktails, and domestic and imported beers. Lakeshore Grille is a comfortable, inviting restaurant designed to make our customers feel as if they are enjoying VIP services while using a "Fresh from the Farm" approach that gives our customers access to fresh, locally grown ingredients prepared by our professional Executive Chef. Lakeshore Grille's kitchen closes at 10:00 pm nightly, during our open days, except for Sunday it closes at 9:00 pm. Tuesday - Thursday the bar stays open until 11:00 pm and on Friday and Saturday until midnight. Brunch is served Sunday from 11:00 am until 3:00 pm.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I was only in Chattanooga for three days and found myself returning to Lakeshore Grille multiple times. The delicious food and drinks accompanied by the beautiful view of Lake Chickamauga is enchanting. The chef's appreciation for fresh, quality ingredients is evident in the food and the mixology behind the bar drinks is unmatchable. I cannot wait to return to Lakeshore Grille.

1  Thank Gabriel F

Reviewed July 1, 2014

good food but a little pricey. nice atmosphere and right off the lake. nice place to go for an anniversary dinner with your loved one.

1  Thank YorkForrester
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Went here while looking for someplace different and local and were super surprised and delighted by what we found - both the location and the food. The staff was very welcoming and the ambience was great. The view is gorgeous overlooking Lake Chickamauga so ask for a window seat. The real winner here is the delicious food. The Ahi tuna was perfectly prepared, the Laney burger was AMAZING, the blackened salmon with fettuccine was excellent, and I could go on and on. The owners and chef are doing a great job with this place and it is going on our list of favorites.

1  Thank jkschroder
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We are in the process of moving into this area and wanted to try this restaurant.
It is very good food and the service is great.
I had the salmon and my fiance had the swordfish and both were delishious.
They give you fried chips with a sauce for an appetizer and they were out of this world.
The beer was very cold.
We will be back soon.

1  Thank lowogo
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My husband and I decided to go check out the new restaurant on the lake, Lakeshore Grille.
When we walked in, I was firstly blown away by the decor. The tables are already set before you are escorted to your seat. Fresh flowers accompanied by a tea light candle were on every table.
Our original plan was to stop in and just look, but when we saw how well the place was kept, we decided to try the food.
After we were escorted to our table, a very friendly server immediately walked up with a water pitcher and a bowl of DELICIOUS House made potato chips.
She informed us that the hadn't received their liquor license yet, but it should be coming any day now. For right now, they only have bottled beer.
We ordered the tomato capresé appetizer, which came out with a beautiful plating design and tasted just as good.
For our entrees we ordered the specials, the Laney burger (which is made from prime steak!) and the Rainbow trout with lump crab butter sauce. (Wonderful)
I was shocked at how good it was, a tad pricey, but definitely worth it.
Our server was extremely accommodating and professional, but still had conversation with us and made us laugh; friendly service is always a bonus!
One thing I did notice was that all of our food came out at the perfect time, like it was staged, yet it wasn't cold or old like it had been sitting there awhile. Maybe we just lucked out, but ill definitely be back to investigate that one!

All in all I'm very excited to have this new place in town, BONUS: no smoking and you can bring your kids! The owner is also very friendly as he stopped by our table to check on our experience.

1  Thank LMiller4231