“They Had Me As Soon As I Walked In The Door” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #56 of 822 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is a place for chicken salad lovers (and their friends & family) to rejoice! We take pride in making our delicious chicken salad flavors by hand every morning, using only the most perfect premium chicken tenderloin. Our recipes are crafted with our special combination of sweet and savory ingredients and our secret blend of spices and seasoning. Beyond chicken salad, our fan rave about our fresh side items (especially our grape salad and broccoli salad!), our homemade pimento cheese, gourmet soups & seasonal desserts. We don't take ourselves too seriously at the Chick. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite on your lunch break or catching up with an old friend, The Chick is your neighborhood destination to sit back, relax, and enjoy some delicious food. Why? Because we believe that good food brings people together and nourishes the soul.
Hixson, Tennessee
“They Had Me As Soon As I Walked In The Door”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014

I had already heard good things so I was looking forward to trying it myself. The décor is beautiful, even the bathroom was worth the visit. Sooo many choices in chicken salad. It took several minutes to read the menu and the choice was difficult because I wanted some of everything. I got a plate with 2 kinds of chicken salad and a broccoli salad - loved all of them. They gave plenty of cracker packs because they have a basket that you can return any unused packs to. I LIKE that. I hate unnecessary waste. I will be back to try the other concoctions.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Chickamauga, Georgia
“Great place downtown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by yesterday and got the Chick Trio with pimento cheese, nutty nana, and the grape salad (which is terrific). Phoned the order in and it was ready in 5 minutes. With so many types of chicken salad, I'll be back to try a lot more

2 Thank jwolfe0678
Sebring, Florida
“Good Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is a nice place to stop for a quick bite. They have so many types of chicken salad to choose from. They will give you free sample tastes of any of them. We had the classic and the jazzy Julie. They both tasted awesome either on a croissant or on wheat bread. The sides of fruit were a delicious assortment of grapes, strawberries and blueberries. The broccoli salad was awesome and the pasta salad was good also. The selection of Lays chips were good, but I think a Kettle Cooked chip like Cape Cod brand would compliment their sandwiches better. The broccoli cheddar soup had a little too much black pepper and not enough salt, but it was still good. They also have a selection of cold cut sandwiches for people that don't like chicken salad, but I can't imagine a person that wouldn't. : )

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Whats not to like?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

If you don't like chicken salad, don't bother, if you do, this is the place. This is the place, that is, if you like the shredded style of chicken salad as opposed to "chunky" chicken salad. I like them all so this is a great place. I generally buy it by the pound and take home to enjoy on salads, or with crackers, or crispy bread. I've had all the varieties and my favorite is the Jazzy Julie but you can't go wrong with any of them. A great way to sample three types is the Chick Trio. I didn't particularly like the Pimento Cheese (Mine was a little dry) but I have friends who rave about it..

Nashville, Tennessee
“Lucky unplanned find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

It is wonderful to be on your way somewhere and notice an interesting place, and decided to try it out. I ordered chicken salad (of course) on delectable croissant bread with soup of the day. I was amused and impressed that I had the option of 14 different varieties of chicken salad. I chose the Luau Lydia which was very summery and tasty. The soup of the day was probably the best baked potato soup I have ever had. My only, and only suggestion is to add more mayo. It was great, but in the south, the creamier the better.