Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice Small Mall

The mall was kinda small but it was still very nice and had a few of my favorite stores in there... read more

Reviewed April 11, 2017

from $19.61
from $75.60
from $64.80
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 23, 2016

This is a smaller indoor mall, but I like it. I like the Burlington store and the coffee house. For those who insist there are not enough stores, I disagree - however, there is plenty of shopping adjacent to this mall where you can find a great selection of items you might be seeking. I'm glad to see malls still surviving. I'm not a huge fan of shopping out in the cold!!

Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

Used to be a nice mall with lots of stores. Now have some but not as nice anymore. Needs more stores and more events.

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Located a few miles from downtown Chattanooga, TN. Lots of variety in this small mall with lots of shopping opportunities around it's perimeter. Are a snack at the Auntie Anne's Pretzels and they were delicious. I would avoid the Cookie Factory their employees talk about inappropriate things and are constantly on their cell phones. We observed this in the sitting area in front of their store.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

I prefer going to Northgate Mall over Hamilton Place because it is smaller and easier to navigate but also has a choice of stores for shopping. Food court inside the mall consists of Auntie Anne's Pretzels and Chick Fil A but there are many different restaurants on the outside of the mall such as Old Chicago Pizza, Salsarita's and Applebee's. On the perimeter of the mall there is Logan's, Outback, Red Lobster and many others. It's a nice place to eat and shop that isn't as crazy as Hamilton Place.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

Plenty of parking, a very small food court, and some shops. There is lots of shopping nearby too. The one thing I didn't like is you can't carry a gun (with a permit) into the mall but someone else can carry a big knife into the mall and they don't need a permit. Doesn't make any sense.

2  Thank Edwardsgal15