“Go eat here.”

The Nooga Noshery
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Good food. Friendly service. Great to have another nice place to have downtown to eat that is not a fast food chain.

1  Thank introvertedone
There are newer reviews for The Nooga Noshery

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Terrible service, food was abysmal. We ordered Pancakes and bacon. My pancakes were half burnt, no taste, no butter. Syrup wasn't real syrup. My Bacon was half cooked and then thrown on a grill to barely reheat. My husband ordered Bacon, Egg, cheese burrito. He specifically asked for it to be plain. There were peppers and onions all through it. There was no one in the restaurant when we arrived but the tables were dirty. Food was so bad we actually got up and left with out eating. There was no one around to complain to. We will never go back.

1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I visit the restaurant 2-3 times a week and they always give the warmest welcome and stay thanks for my business. These are people to to what serves is about and know how hard it is to keep customers. And the best thing about it is that the Sandwiches are Simply Awesome!!!

1  Thank Dee R
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stumbled on this eatery a few days ago at 2:45 in the afternoon. The young girl behind the counter took my order for a bagel with eggs. As she was taking my money, she said "this is for take out". I said "no, it's for here". She told me me that no, it would need to be taken out to eat because they were closing in 15 min. I wasn't ordering a long sit down meal, I was ordering a BAGEL! I asked her if I could order whole cakes instead of slices. She said I could order whatever I wanted to. (Strange response) I had a dinner party to attend so I thought this would be perfect. She had a cake that I wanted already sliced into. I asked for a sample and she made a bad face and shook her head no. (Again, how strange!). Obviously I didn't buy a cake a never tried and I took my bagel and left and will never be back. I live in the Southside with a business nearby so I will be sure to let them know to do their business elsewhere.

1  Thank jafler
Reviewed February 20, 2014

As I was taking a walking tour of downtown Chattanooga, made a quick and wise decision to stop in Nooga Noshery for a quick lunch bite. The selection and quality was a bit surprising as the establishment looks like your average deli store front. They probably have something to please everyone. You would be extremely lucky to visit when the soup of the day is the roasted red pepper and corn chowder. Very good! I also had bagel chips with hummus, of which they have many flavors available. For a bigger appetite, they offer hearty sandwiches of all varieties with many bread choices. The staff is very helpful and pleasant as well. Décor is a little on the plain side, but hey-prices are well beyond reasonable, and they are a "sandwich deli" who probably caters to downtown business people. Either way good for tourists and locals alike, especially for quality and value.