“Cosmic golf!”

Sir Goony's Family Fun Center
Ranked #58 of 151 things to do in Chattanooga
More attraction details
Owner description: Sir Goony's Family Fun Center offers many attractions including:1) Goony Golf- Two highly themed miniature golf courses- REMODELED for 2014, 2) New Thunder Volt Electric go-karts on one of the South's longest go kart tracks: Amazingly fast with Turbo Boost and video game excitement. 3) New, larger bumper car arena with more cars where you can Spin your opponent by hitting their Spin Zone Target first! Sometimes you drive it and sometimes it drives you!4) New Thrill Ride for 2014: LAZER FURY 360. Sir Goony's has unveiled this new ride unlike any seen in the world before. Created by an award winning ride manufacturer based in Chattanooga, this new ride is unlike anything you have ever seen! Come be part of ground zero of the next great amusement ride. More to be released in coming weeks. 5) Multiple speed batting cages that can be set for all skills and abilities,6) Shockwave Bumper Boats with water cannons where you can soak your friends, 7) A newly remodeled and larger arcade game room full of fun games for all ages, 8) NEW Birthday party rooms.9) Special Events including Glow Golf!Sir Goony's has attractions for all ages and is the perfect place for your family, youth group, or a date night. We also do fantastic mom friendly birthday parties. Stop by for 10 minutes or come and spend your evening with us!
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My husband and I took our 6 year old twin boys to the new Cosmic Golf at Sir Gooney's they have been advertising. We did have a good time. The price is high at $10 a person but we just paid for the kids. They actually only have the cosmic golf on the course 1. So don't buy the other courses and think you are getting cosmic golf because you are not.

It is dark and they set up lights throughout the course which is cool. The balls glow with tiny light sticks in them. The clubs do not glow which it would be cooler if they could slap some glow in the dark paint on them or something. They give you a free glo necklace with your purchase. They have some disco type lights set up and laser lights and bubble machines. So it was pretty neat. My kids loved it. Definitely livened up the experience. Also playing music. There was a guy walking around with a microphone talking to people and he was giving out prizes. He gave us a $10 gift certificate to Papa John's Pizza which was very nice.

The cosmic golf was all we did. Normally I have been unsure about going there at night as sometimes that road is a cruising road and there has been drama down there on a Sat night but we felt perfectly safe. The cosmic golf was pretty popular so we had to wait a bit for each hole but nothing outrageous. They only do it on Sat nights.

1  Thank aprilsumner
Deborah C, Guest Relations Manager at Sir Goony's Family Fun Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Thank you for visiting Sir Goony's Family Fun Center of Chattanooga, Inc! I am so glad your family enjoyed your Cosmic Golf experience! I like your ideas about the 2nd course & the golf clubs. I will check that out with our management team!

Thank you so much for your great review and your ideas! Please do visit again this summer to see our renovations and our new THRILL ride coming in 2014!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

It's okay. Didn't get a chance to try outdoor activities because of the rain. Video games were fun but some were overpriced. Not bad but no Dave and Busters!

Thank you for visiting Sir Goony's Family Fun Center of Chattanooga, Inc!

I am so sorry it turned out to be a rainy day during your visit. I am glad you were able to have fun in our arcade game room and I hope you won some great prizes! I do wish you had ridden our Spin Zone Bumper Cars that were located inside. They are really cool because sometimes you drive it and sometimes it drives you!

Sir Goony's Family Fun Center of Chattanooga, Inc. does offer some great snacks and beverages. However, if you are looking for a full meal and some fun, we have many great restaurants around within walking distance or a very short drive to their own parking lots.

So come play and then visit our great neighbors for dinner or have lunch near by and come play golf on both of our Highly Themed Golf Courses, ride our World Famous Go-karts with one of the south's longest tracks, cool off in our Shockwave Bumper Boats with water cannons, test your control skills in our Spin Zone Bumper Cars or practice batting in our Multiple Speed Batting Cages that can be set for all skills and abilities.

Thank you so much for your business and your review! Hopefully you will find a sunny day this summer to visit again and check out all of our attractions and see our renovations and our new THRILL ride coming in 2014!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The girls inside are verry nice and helpful,but the two of the three guys standing at the go karts are rude as they yell at he younger kids if they dont stop exactly when they say on the spot. A fun place if you enjoy your kids being yelled at. WONT be back to the one in chattanooga.

2  Thank bp3434

Thank you for visiting Sir Goony's Family Fun Center of Chattanooga, Inc!

It is very unfortunate that the memories of your visit to our park are of a rude staff! Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I will address this complaint with our management team.

Sir Goony's Family Fun Center of Chattanooga, Inc. is undergoing renovations inside and outside. Our management team and policies are also undergoing changes. However, it is our ongoing policy to maintain a safe, fun and family friendly environment.

I am glad to hear that the inside staff was friendly and helpful. I hope your experience with the track staff was an isolated situation. As I stated, I will address this with our management team as we prepare and train for the 2014 season.

Thank you for your business and your review that will help insure our best performance in the future. I hope you will reconsider visiting our park again this summer to check out all of the changes for 2014 including a new THRILL ride!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

fun close to home., a little outdated and we did not eat here so dont know if food is good or not, fun time.

1  Thank mommysbored

Thank you for visiting Sir Goony's Family Fun Center of Chattanooga, Inc. and for your 5 star review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoy visiting our park that is so close to home.

We do offer great snacks and drinks at the park. However, as you can see, we are surrounded by a lot of great restaurants as well. That makes it very convenient for some dinner and some fun!

Our park is undergoing renovations inside and outside for the 2014 season which also includes a new THRILL ride.

Please join us again this summer for even more fun!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We took our 14 and 13 yr old sons to Sir Gooney's today. We spent a total of 96.00. That included a coupon that was 20.00 a piece, which gave us a batting cage token, and four punch-outs for different things to do at the park. We also spent about twenty two dollars in the arcade (which I did think was over priced, but nice to do if it rained your out for a while... ohh and they have MS PAC MAN). We played putt putt, which was challenging and fun, even though the course was a bit nostalgic. The boys did bumper boats, and road the go kart track twice each. We all took turns at the batting cages. My husband and I had three things left to do, and will save our coupons to go at a later date (without the kids, next time maybe). It was a good experience, and both of our boys thanked us for taking them.

1  Thank Annette H

Thank you for visiting Sir Goony's Family Fun Center of Chattanooga, Inc. and for your review!

I am so glad to hear that you had a great family day at our park. It sounds like you did just about everything--batting cages, arcade games, miniature golf on our highly themed courses, bumper boats and go-karts! If you had ridden the Spin Zone Bumper Cars, I think it would have added even more fun to your day!

Sir Goony's Family Fun Center of Chattanooga, Inc. is undergoing some renovations inside and outside. Do come back this summer to check it all out and take a spin in our Spin Zone Bumper Cars and look for the new THRILL ride that is coming in 2014!